• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Who is the better female spy? Ada or Jessica?

HookerZombie

Personally I like Ada better. She's cool and looks great in a dress plus she's not actually evil like Jessica. For some reason because of that I find Jessica to be unlikable.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Ada trumps Jessica in many ways. She even gets the man at the end- well at least has his undivided attention when they're together. lol

berto

I Saw the Devil
I agree that Ada is but whether she's evil or not is irrelevant. Jessica's only done a little bit of work that we've seen but despite having a sweet ass she couldn't even seduce Chris, who's either boning Jill or monk'ing it out. Either way, for a spy seduction's a must.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
We know so little about Jessica that this debate doesn't hold much water. We know more about Ada and she gets the job done quite well. She's still very mysterious in the sense that we still don't know her true agenda, but we know she's very good at what she does.

HookerZombie

Neither of them are good spies. :razz:
Lol well they may be impractical in how they dress and work but at least they get the job done. :p

Edit: And I like to think that Ada has good intentions. Sure she's manipulative and backstabbing but the girl goes out of her way to keep Leon safe while defying orders. Maybe Leon is the only person in the world she's ever truly cared about but I think that shows that there is some good in her.

Jessica on the other hand seems pretty evil. She's like a watered down Ada with none of the heart.

Last edited:

Zacmac90

Would the term frienimies (ya know both friend and foe) suit the relationship Ada has with Leon? I ask because while she has shown that she cares about Leon to a degree, shes usually on the other side of the fence depending on who shes employed by

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I suppose it depends on how you define a spy, or rather, what qualities they need to bring along to be considered good at their job. A spy is supposed to be not only resourceful, but also inconspicuous, and I have to give credit to Jessica for playing the part of the flirty, cheerful and sometimes whiny damsel so well that I never suspected her, whereas Ada seemed a little shady from the beginning, to the point that even Annette figured her out. Also, Ada's name is pretty much known to everyone by now, which isn't such a good thing in her business, but let's not forget that she's been doing this for a long time and still manages not to get caught.

All in all, I think I'd trust Ada more (to get the job done, not to stay loyal and not backstab me as she sees fit), but it might be too early to tell because we haven't really seen that much of Jessica yet.

HookerZombie

Would the term frienimies (ya know both friend and foe) suit the relationship Ada has with Leon? I ask because while she has shown that she cares about Leon to a degree, shes usually on the other side of the fence depending on who shes employed by
I think Ada is pretty much the epitome of an antihero. She is technically a badguy but is not actually bad herself. Her relationship with Leon is kind of like the relationship that Catwoman has with Batman. Catwoman is a criminal too but just not a very evil one.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I honestly feel like Jessica is the better spy for the reasons @Hel stated above. Ada's always seemed pretty shady, and therefore suspicious.

Not to mention that, as a spy, I believe it's part of the job description that you not form alliances/personal connections with people and I feel as though Ada's a bit compromised in the Leon department. I mean she's already helped him more times than she probably should have and it's only a matter of time before that affects her job negatively.

HookerZombie

I guess you guys have a point. Jessica does a better job at not drawing suspicion to herself and not getting attached to anyone so that must mean she's better at her job.

However I like Ada as an overall character better than I do Jessica. And she still always manages to get the job done despite her flaws. In fact I think it's her flaws that make her so likable.

Top Bottom