• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who gets too much time in the spotlight?

Who gets too much air time in RE?

• Leon

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Ada

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Chris

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Jill

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Claire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Billy

• Wesker

• Carlos

• HUNK

• Total voters

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Which character do you think gets too much face time in RE? I think it's a tie between Leon and Ada, but that's just me. It must be nice being a Leon fan with him being in two of the main CGI movies, 3 games, and extra scenarios in The Darkside Chronicles... then there's Gaiden which isn't canon, but still. :p I played it and it wasn't so bad. I still have it with my gameboy XD

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Leon obviously but then again theres Wesker who shows up everywhere but still leaves everyone wanting more of him because of his screen time always being so short xD

Btw Billy is totally out of place even being in the voting options.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Leon obviously but then again theres Wesker who shows up everywhere but still leaves everyone wanting more of him because of his screen time always being so short xD

Btw Billy is totally out of place even being in the voting options.

I agree, so is Rebecca and Carlos. I just did that to see if anyone had a stupid explanation for why they would have too much time in the RE spotlight. :p

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Well Rebecca was in 2 games in a row(from one hell right into the next one, tough one :p) so yh serves as a pretty good explanation ;) As for Carlos yh I suppose same as Billy, totally forgot that he was only in 1 game, recently watched Apocalypse so I guess my brain told me he had pretty much screen time XD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I voted for Leon. You might argue that Chris has appeared in more games of the main series than he has (especially three games in a row, if you count Revelations), but in my opinion, Chris as well as Jill are the primary main characters of the series, so I naturally except them to be used more than Leon or Claire. That's why I don't like the fact that Leon is once again the star of the upcoming animated movie. If they have to overuse any characters, then they should do it with Chris and Jill, not with Leon. (I don't like him anyway.) However, it would be nice if Claire showed up again, we haven't seen her for ages, and I don't really count Degeneration because watching a movie with her is not the same as playing a game.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Okay, I'll give you Leon-haters this one: he does get a whole lot of spotlight. But it's ****ing great for me.

And I also voted Rebecca just because.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Okay, I'll give you Leon-haters this one: he does get a whole lot of spotlight. But it's ******* great for me.

And I also voted Rebecca just because.

*Twitch*
eye%20twitch.png

I have no idea why I put her, Carlos, Billy, Or Barry as an option. Epic fail for me there.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That's why I said 'just because', because that negates me having to have any sort of real answer.

Actually, I guess it's some twisted, rebellious form of reverse psychology. I had to vote for her for no other reason than because everyone was saying she didn't even belong in the poll in the first place.

It's how I roll, Story.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That's why I said 'just because', because that negates me having to have any sort of real answer.

Actually, I guess it's some twisted, rebellious form of reverse psychology. I had to vote for her for no other reason than because everyone was saying she didn't even belong in the poll in the first place.

It's how I roll, Story.

My head is about to explode like one of Oprah's fans. lol. Rebecca is upset now, look at what you've done! She's doing drugs and hallucinating skittle boobed Jill! :eek:hgodwhy:

godhelpusagain-1.jpg

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Okay, I'll give you Leon-haters this one: [...]

Where do you see any Leon haters in this thread? Wherever I go, I only see people bashing Chris, but no one ever speaks ill of Leon. Somehow he is loved by everyone, and I can't understand why, but I don't hate him. It's just that I don't like him either.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, that's fortunate. I mean, not that some people are haters, but that the hatred is at least not as centered on specific characters as it was in most other RE communities I have encountered so far.

Back to the topic: I wonder that nobody picked Wesker yet. He's quite omnipresent too and would be my second choice.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Back to the topic: I wonder that nobody picked Wesker yet. He's quite omnipresent too and would be my second choice.
nobody picked Wesker cause everyone likes him, and he's the bad guy...imo they can never have too much screen time lol

Top Bottom