• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which resident evil game deserves its own movie

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think either Resident Evil 2 or 4 should get their own movie...
They had some of the best story telling in the series, and best character development...They're both really different from one another, so they'd both make for interesting movies without being the same thing with different characters, like most zombie movies are...
Jensen Ackles would be the perfect Leon in my opinion...Though it'd probably be better if he played the older RE4 version...
Ada-Kristin Kruek
Claire-I'm not sure yet...I'll get back to ya if I am...
Sherry-Can be played by really any younger girl actress...

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I think either Resident Evil 2 or 4 should get their own movie...
They had some of the best story telling in the series, and best character development...They're both really different from one another, so they'd both make for interesting movies without being the same thing with different characters, like most zombie movies are...
Jensen Ackles would be the perfect Leon in my opinion...Though it'd probably be better if he played the older RE4 version...
Ada-Kristin Kruek
Claire-I'm not sure yet...I'll get back to ya if I am...
Sherry-Can be played by really any younger girl actress...

Agree completly jensen would be a perfect leon im havin trouble findin an actor to play as sadler in re4 dakota fanning would be good for ashley grahm

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Agree completly jensen would be a perfect leon im havin trouble findin an actor to play as sadler in re4 dakota fanning would be good for ashley grahm
Dakota Fanning is an AMAZING actress, and it'd almost be insulting to have her play Ashley...But I'm also with ya on not having some slut who can't act play her either...What a delimma...
I hadn't even put thought into Saddler...I'll think about that as well...
So you're a Jensen Ackles fan?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
For me, it would either be Resident Evil 3 or Code Veronica - I think Resident Evil 3 had some of the best movie quality and Code Veronica, hands down, had the best story line. I'm not sure who would be good for actors, though; I'm completely against Resident Evil in the live-action sense, CGI would be best.

Though if it had to be live action, I would settle for no less than Julia Voth as Jill Valentine.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
For me, it would either be Resident Evil 3 or Code Veronica - I think Resident Evil 3 had some of the best movie quality and Code Veronica, hands down, had the best story line. I'm not sure who would be good for actors, though; I'm completely against Resident Evil in the live-action sense, CGI would be best.

Though if it had to be live action, I would settle for no less than Julia Voth as Jill Valentine.

Live action would work if the director was a die hard re fan
Also like the idea for code veronica my second fav in the series

Mr Sunshine

RE 4 all the way. It's story is amazing and the fling between Ada and Leon is by far the most intersting thing in the series.

actually, I've never played it but my post makes perfect sense nontheless.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
1, 2, 3, 4 or Code Veronica. Each of those games has a story that if altered slightly, would make a great horror movie. Especially the first game.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I grew up wishing for a movie of RE1. And if they are going to make a movie adaptation of the games(And I mean of the games, not the crap Anderson spewed from his arse), why not start with the first and just allow it to roll from there?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I grew up wishing for a movie of RE1. And if they are going to make a movie adaptation of the games(And I mean of the games, not the crap Anderson spewed from his arse), why not start with the first and just allow it to roll from there?
But it would need to be the REmake version...I mean, can you imagine a well made big screen version of Lisa Trevor...How friggin' sweet would that be...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
RECV for sure it (still) has in my opinion
The best story
The best voice actor
the best game play all around
and I think it would be really good good movie
Oh and will smith should play as rodrigo (Thumbs up if you watch snake)

Top Bottom