• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which of these survivors do you wanna see in resistance (Also why is Carlos not in it)

Nightshade2000

UmbrellaClassified
Which has potential to be DLC?

- H.U.N.K. (ability to stim himself)

- Ada Wong (her crossbow from RE6 that would deal massive damage and lock on to multiple enemies)

- Carlos (anyone revived by him is immune for a few seconds)

- Brad Vickers (unlimited ammo for the team)

- Leon Kennedy (Free melee combat from RE6)

- Claire Redfield (a hunting knife that instakills zombies)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I was actually hoping that Carlos would be added to the game after Jill was, but as you stated it hasn't happened yet. I had to delete Resistance for room on my PS4 though so I don't guess it really matters much right now. :/

Anyway, I would like to see Carlos, Claire, definitely HUNK, and it would be cool to see Albert Wesker as the Ultimate Mastermind, though I know that probably won't ever happen. I'm not really sure what I would have his special thing be, I wouldn't mind teleporting around as himself and just massacre people for a minute or whatever lol.

Nightshade2000

UmbrellaClassified
I think Weskers Tyrant could be the uroborus as we already have nemesis and Mr X, it would make sense for Wesker to have too, I feel we could get Carlos in July if not him it could be even be Leon (not holding my breath) but at the same time I could see them sneaking in Brad Vickers as their focus seems to be characters mainly in the resdient evil 3 remake so I want Carlos in at some point via DLC

Top Bottom