• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which male/female main character(s) will likely die next?

Zacmac90

Out of the 4 following main characters: Chris/Jill/ Claire/Leon all have seen and done plenty in the Resident Evil universe so if one had to die in the next Resident Evil game (or movie) who would you pick? What would they die from? And how much of an impact do you think it would cause?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
None of them, because Capcom is always going to play it safe, they would rather reboot the series entirely before they just start killing off staple characters, now previous main/supporting characters like Billy,Carlos,Parker etc are all fair game and more likely, but no way they are killing off Jill,Leon,Claire, or Chris, they had a chance to kill Jill off in RE5 but instead brought her back because they chickened out.

Zacmac90

None of them, because Capcom is always going to play it safe, they would rather reboot the series entirely before they just start killing off staple characters, now previous main/supporting characters like Billy,Carlos,Parker etc are all fair game and more likely, but no way they are killing off Jill,Leon,Claire, or Chris, they had a chance to kill Jill off in RE5 but instead brought her back because they chickened out.

Right? Far as I know since I havent played anything Resident Evil in a while, Jill hasnt been seen again since than so idk why they just didnt kill her off..and I figure if they can wipe out Wesker who was prob the most popular character good or bad they shouldnt have a issue doing it to a protagonist.

Oh and about the supporting characters, I feel like if they're not gonna ever be brought back for whatever reason than just kill them off somehow..

Turo602

The King of Kings
Capcom doesn't have skilled enough writers to kill any of their main heroes off in a meaningful enough and emotional way that's impactful and does the character justice. Otherwise, it would be lame to kill a main character in a game about some one-off threat in a less than satisfactory game that everyone is going to forget about.

MisterScott

Out of the 4 following main characters: Chris/Jill/ Claire/Leon all have seen and done plenty in the Resident Evil universe so if one had to die in the next Resident Evil game (or movie) who would you pick? What would they die from? And how much of an impact do you think it would cause?

I don't think any of them should die except for maybe Leon if they get Ashley who ether turned evil or into a BOW to kill him in a twist of irony.

Top Bottom