• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Which DLC missions are worth finishing?

RedfieldFan

As preparation for RE8, I recently started replaying RE7 and was wondering which DLC missions are worth playing. I only ask because there seems to be strong opinions on the matter.
I played 'Not a Hero' and 'End of Zoe' back in the day, so I'm asking more about the Banned Footage. I've finished the 'Daughters' (both endings) and thought it was great.
Are the other missions as good or..?

D

Deleted member 21244

I actually like all the dlc from re 7, one of my favorite is 21, really intense and full of tension, if you have the season pass whit all the dlc i suggest you to play all the bannade footage because they are all pretty good... Also Ethan must die is amazing, the weakest is Jack's birthday but i like that too nonetheless

Awebb

They're so short, I'd rather not put my money on random opinions. None of them is so bad that playing them will cause any harm.

Soul Fist

Lucas's DLC was too gross, fingers cutting was ewwwwww. Daughters and the room DLC's are good but too short, Chris was too much of an action. never played the rest.

E-001

All of them are worth finishing, in my opinion. Some great DLC for RE 7, as well as some goofy, fun mini-games that are a nice change of tone after an intense play-through!

Top Bottom