• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Which Claire Handgun Do You Prefer?

Which Claire Handgun do you prefer?

• SLS 60

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • JMB Hp3

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Murrdogg93

In Claire A, you start with the SLS 60, a 5 shot revolver. It can later get a speed loader & a reinforced frame for high powered rounds.
In the Parking Garage, you can get the JMB Hp3, a 13 shot standard handgun with a laser sight that can get an extended clip upgrade.

Which of her handguns do you prefer?
(I specified with A scenario since the B scenario focuses more on the high caliber handgun, ammo wise)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The SLS 60 is Claire's personal weapon and therefore probably means something to her, can be upgraded to fire magnum rounds and has a better chance at fatal headshots, or at least it seemed that way to me when I played the game with both handguns. The JMB's only real advantage is the larger clip capacity, so I go with the revolver.

mjk321

SLS 60 for me, as I said in a different thread
it's just more tense and exciting (badass) when you manually reload each shot while a zombie shuffling towards you

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
SLS 60. As I've said before in other threads, the only thing the JMP has over the SLS 60 is capacity and reload time, but you grab a quick reload upgrade from Leon's desk at the beginning of the game so we're back first to capacity being the JMP's only advantage. Plus there is the little matter of the reinforced frame you can grab in the sewers and the high powered rounds you can use as a result.

And Revolver Ocelot.

mert20004

Jmp hp3. Great capacity and it has laser attachment. Sls 60 has low capacity and ı dont like reloading after every 5 shot.

I know you can upgrade sls 60 to fire magnum rounds but ı dont use those until birkin's 3rd form.

Top Bottom