• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where To Next?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I have been to Palm Springs, CA for a wedding. It was stunning being in the desert, but also being surrounded by mountains... and gobs and gobs of senior citizens. The wedding was actually held on a ranch on the San Andreas faultline. And we could get jeep tours of the terrain and dunes during the wedding. I actually love being in the desert. It was in the high 90 degrees F (~35 degrees C) and even broke 100 a few days, but it felt just warm and cozy the whole time.

I have also been to Napa Valley in CA starting at San Francisco and driving up north. San Francisco is located on a MOUNTAIN which no one really tells you. It would be difficult to walk in the city, because every street is a climb to the next one. But people do it. Hell, people bike it. And the seeing the seals at the marina was as magical as you'd expect. We don't get too many seals in rural New York, so seeing them in the wild made me so happy. Napa Valley has beautiful terrain after beautiful terrain. And every winery I went to had character in spades. Some wineries were small buildings with porches and verandas to sit on and watch the rolling hills, the beautiful gnarled trees, and the Ocean if you're in the right spot. But some wineries are actual castles... and are designed to look like 15th century Italian and Spanish Castles. One I went to had their tasting rooms in the dungeons below the castle. Loved every minute of it.

Top Bottom