• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where does Queen Leech rank as a BOW?

Wesker90

No one ever talks about James Marcus and his pet Leech abomination but it got me thinking about how marketable the Leech oriented creatures could have been had Umbrella tried to actually ponder it's potential, How effective would it ultimately be compared to say Tyrant 002, Mr X, Nemesis, G-Birkin Malformations etc

I think it's underrated for a specimen but because it's a boss in RE Zero people overlook it's existence.

D

Deleted member 21244

No one ever talks about James Marcus and his pet Leech abomination but it got me thinking about how marketable the Leech oriented creatures could have been had Umbrella tried to actually ponder it's potential, How effective would it ultimately be compared to say Tyrant 002, Mr X, Nemesis, G-Birkin Malformations etc

I think it's underrated for a specimen but because it's a boss in RE Zero people overlook it's existence.
It actually have no potential since it's vulnerable to sun light, and is also vulnerable to fire...
So it cannot be used during daylight
He also die whit just a magnum shot after been exposed to sunlight

I think it's the lowest compared to tyrants and birkin
Tyrant can be easy deployed into any kind of situation, g virus is also very strong and the one infected is almost immortal

Queen leech don't look that practical to deploy as a bow

Maybe if umbrella would have worked on it more they could have perfectioned it... To bad it was a secret only Marcus know and everything related to it was destroyed whit the management training facility explosion

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
It actually have no potential since it's vulnerable to sun light, and is also vulnerable to fire...
So it cannot be used during daylight
He also die whit just a magnum shot after been exposed to sunlight

I think it's the lowest compared to tyrants and birkin
Tyrant can be easy deployed into any kind of situation, g virus is also very strong and the one infected is almost immortal

Queen leech don't look that practical to deploy as a bow

Maybe if umbrella would have worked on it more they could have perfectioned it... To bad it was a secret only Marcus know and everything related to it was destroyed whit the management training facility explosion
Yeah and I believe it was never intended to become a Bow as they were only using the leech dna to complete the samples and test the T strain. They never expected the leeches to bond and form the virus the way they did.

So it was an unintended BOW the leeches made themselves rather than a purpose made BOW they were going to market.

As Albert wesker above said, it has too many vulnerabilities and issues to be used effectively as a weapon

Top Bottom