• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your ideas for a Resident Evil game?

KKAAIIG

Okay so basically if you was offered the chance to create your own 'RESIDENT EVIL' game, how would you do it?
-What characters will you use? (you can also make up your own)
-Location?
-What genre? e.g Survivor horror/action etc..
-What would the story be about
-Anything Else you can think of?

For me;
I would Create a group of survivors;
Chloe, 23
Gary, 30
Jessica, 20 (related to Chloe)
Victor, 40
James, 26

In England, The T-virus made its way to the UK via terrorist attack. The group of survivors are
are running from a mob of zombies, they take refuge in an abandon mansion, only they didn't know it wasn't abandoned... James killed by a zombie the hallway, armed with only a shovel Victor kills the zombie, knowing its safer inside than outside the group stays inside, but they were wrong.. The group decides to to split up (Stupid people xD) and make sure every bit of the mansion is safe, untill Chloe makes a discovery, The abandoned mansion is property of Umbrella.. Not knowing about Umbrella they decide to ignore it... wrong move.. Umbrella knows they are there and they are sending B.O.W's their way.
A survivor based 4 person Co-op, Each person is on their own most of the time, only a few guns (left by umbrella.. but why..?) most of the time you'll have to decide weather you should run and hide or fight, Over the shoulder Camera angles, 20 hours gameplay, With a few multiplayer games.

Anyway lets here your ideas! :D

B.Martin

How about a MMORPG, free roam (GTA style) set during the Raccoon outbreak. You could watch things unfold as the situation gets worse, cars crashing, ambulances rushing around, people being attacked, police/military battling the infected, you would have side missions to fight your way to. The option to fight or run would always be there, you could try to barricade yourself into buldings, they could have special muliplayer (optinal) locations like, malls, certain street areas, perhaps a military barracs, the bridge in out... On the streets you would have a 3rd person RE4/5 camera. However when entering certian buildings the camera could switch back to early RE games and more of a survival horror theme, would be tough to pull it off no doubt but not impossible.

KKAAIIG

How about a MMORPG, free roam (GTA style) set during the Raccoon outbreak. You could watch things unfold as the situation gets worse, cars crashing, ambulances rushing around, people being attacked, police/military battling the infected, you would have side missions to fight your way to. The option to fight or run would always be there, you could try to barricade yourself into buldings, they could have special muliplayer (optinal) locations like, malls, certain street areas, perhaps a military barracs, the bridge in out... On the streets you would have a 3rd person RE4/5 camera. However when entering certian buildings the camera could switch back to early RE games and more of a survival horror theme, would be tough to pull it off no doubt but not impossible.
I like it! feel free to say no but how about with the online play, if another group of survivors are barricaded in a building, you must ask permission to join them or you'll have to find another place to hide?

B.Martin

Yeah sorry when i mentioned multiplayer i meant online, you could do online scenarios and they could be played in a single campain as well or split screen local. You could include parts of the previous games as well, perhaps fighting in the police station before it comes over-run for example. The Raccoon city setting has such great potential on the new age consoles, i doubt we will ever see much more of it mind. ORC is a good start though think!

KKAAIIG

Yeah sorry when i mentioned multiplayer i meant online, you could do online scenarios and they could be played in a single campain as well or split screen local. You could include parts of the previous games as well, perhaps fighting in the police station before it comes over-run for example. The Raccoon city setting has such great potential on the new age consoles, i doubt we will ever see much more of it mind. ORC is a good start though think!
Agreed! I've seen some game play of Town Hall on the new Resident Evil and it just looks amazing.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
An online survival horror.
You can choose Human, or creature the creature pamphlet would be:
Zombie
Hyper Zombie
Crimson Head
Cerberus
Hunter
Mr. X (Only 1 person can be him during a match and is picked by random)
Nemesis (Only one person can be him during a match and is picked by random)

Human Pamphlet:
Chris
Leon
Claire
Jill
Civilian
Hunk
Ada
Wesker (Only one person can be him and is picked by random, also he is on his own side, he is like a rogue warrior)
Make your own Human.

Despite it being multilayer it would still be survival horror.

B.Martin

I don't see why games these days can't have something in it for everyone, the consoles can take it and we're not even close to maxing out the potential on the PS3 yet. Thats not a dig at the xbox either, i just don't have one and frankly i do get involved in this 'which is better' petty disagreement!

KKAAIIG

I don't see why games these days can't have something in it for everyone, the consoles can take it and we're not even close to maxing out the potential on the PS3 yet. Thats not a dig at the xbox either, i just don't have one and frankly i do get involved in this 'which is better' petty disagreement!
Both consoles, just different company's and a few different features, What I find a little annoying is people who play the old Resident Evil games and can't accept change, they just want it like the first Resident Evil game for every game, fair enough that their opinion but Capcom could easy cater to them with their requests but also add in a option for different camera angles etc.. either way I have faith that ORC will be awesome!

Top Bottom