• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favourite resident evil memorabilia

Denzil22

Premium
I have a few I really like Leon's jacket from re6.I also got some of the mansion keys they where a bit small but realy nice. I have always wanted a samurai edge but sadly you can't really them in England but what's your favourite resident evil collectable. And what do wish you could have that's not been made like I would really like the Wolf and Eagle coin from resi 2.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I've looked at leons jacket online before. They are very expensive but it's kinda cool.
I would like to get a stars hat or something

Denzil22

Premium
A Stars hat would be nice and yeah over the last few years I have spotted a few people wearing Leon's jacket that seems to be very popular

The Darkening Sea

I have a few I really like Leon's jacket from re6.I also got some of the mansion keys they where a bit small but realy nice. I have always wanted a samurai edge but sadly you can't really them in England but what's your favourite resident evil collectable. And what do wish you could have that's not been made like I would really like the Wolf and Eagle coin from resi 2.

I should like to have a big, tall, life-sized model of that Albert Wesker (S.T.A.R.S. version) toy figure. But then again...I would abuse it for my own sick pleasure:paranoid:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Probably the airsoft gun modeled after Leon's Handgun in Resident Evil 4, and also his jacket in that game.
latest

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
The favorite thing I own is probably either my kijuju wrist cloth, or RE5 snow globe. I would really like to get an umbrella necklace.

umbra aeterna

But if I could get my hands on it, Chris's 'Made in heaven ' Air force jacket.

And I would rock it with a pair of retro style Ray bans (there's an inside joke here) .

Actually, any red and black tinted shades would look good with it, that or brown tinted ones.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I guess I'd have to go with my RE6 art book. Actually, it's the only piece of memorabilia that I have so... I guess it's also my least favorite.

TJay

Premium
My Resident Evil 4 chainsaw phone charm, my Albert Wesker style sunglasses & Ada Wong action figure.

Top Bottom