• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite fan fiction?

justliketheplant

Cassandra Clare, John Scalzi, Naomi Novik, Lev Grossman, Lindsay Ellis, and others* either got their start in fan fiction or wrote spiritual successors to certain fandoms, so I don't feel too awkward asking if people have Resident Evil fan fic recommendations (or favorite Resident Evil-inspired works). I've glanced at the Resident Evil sections of AO3 and Wattpad and am sort of convinced there is nothing worth reading, but let me know if I'm wrong.

* EL James and Addison Cain are highly successful, and probably the most obvious celebrities who built empires out of their fan fics, but wow are they jerks

Ridley Lockhart

I'm not sure if it's a fan fiction per se...but i remember reading something some dude typed up that seemed really cool. If I remember correctly it had something to do with around the time of RE0-RE1. With STARS BRAVO team, and since they landed in the Arklay Mountains in Raccoon Forest, the idea had something to do with like the abandoned hospital from Outbreak File#2's "Flashback" scenario, the one with the 'Axe Man's.

I thought it was a really neat idea, especially since we hardly see BRAVO, except after they been snuffed. We play RE0 as Becca, then Umbrella Chronicles has her and Richard Aiken team up(he just can't get away from that snake ) then of course Enrico Marini shows up briefly. Otherwise Edward Dewey we see him die via Cerberus, Kenneth J. Sullivan killed in the iconic first zombie scene in RE1, Forest Speyer looks like he was killed by a crow or something.

Anyways, just the idea of seeing BRAVO team maybe in that vicinity of the "Flashback" scenario. Surely they weren't all just sitting around with their thumbs up their butts. While Rebecca meets Billy on the Ecliptic Express dealing with the leeches and all kinda of crazy stuff.

Top Bottom