• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City What's your favorite 4-man team for single player?

REORC

What's your favorite team for the single-player campaign?

Personally, I like the following:

(1) Bertha (controlled by me)
(2) Lupo
(3) Four-Eyes
(4) Spectre

With the ability to carry four first-aid sprays and also heal herself of infection, Bertha's really hard to kill. Also, by playing her myself instead of having the computer do it, I can equip her with a much better gun than that crappy submachine gun the computer uses.

Lupo I pick because she gets a decent assault rifle when the computer controls her. Also, the computer makes decent use of her special abilities.

Four-Eyes uses a Light Machine Gun when the computer plays her, which is a pretty good weapon. And the computer makes great use of her ability to take control of a BOW.

Spectre I pick mostly because he uses an assault rifle when controlled by the computer.

I don't use Beltway because the shotgun he gets when the computer plays him is fairly worthless. He always seems to be shooting over and over again at distant enemies he has no chance of hitting. :-(

And Vector I don't use because he gets a crappy submachine gun when the computer plays him. Also, when he turns invisible, that just leaves more aggro to focus on *you*. :-( I will, though, sometimes dump Spectre, let the computer control Bertha, and play Vector myself. His ability to go invisible can make some sections a *lot* easier (like the burning room with all of the Lickers in City Hall).

REORC

Well, I've been playing with Beltway a bit, and he's actually pretty awesome. I stand by my earlier statement that he's fairly useless when the computer plays him, but, when you control him, he's quite good.

For one thing, being player controlled gets rid of that mostly useless shotgun he has when the computer plays him.

For another, spawning with Frag Grenades and Flame Grenades instead of Frag Grenades and Stun Grenades is quite nice.

Finally, his sticky grenade power is fantastic. Having essentially infinite grenades makes cutting through swarms of enemies much easier.

Top Bottom