• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's Up?

rebelliouslegacy

Hello guys, my name is...well I'm not going to give my real name. I use my username from my PSN account because no one else has it and I won't have trouble with trying to use it across multiple platforms...but my name is rebelliouslegacy but I will go by just legacy to make it short and simple. I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, been one ever since RE2 came out many years ago. Favorite characters include Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield. Favorite games in the series canon and non canon include RE2, RE4 and RER2. I'm so hoping that all this hype for the Resident Evil 2 remake is true as it was my overall favorite game in the main story line. I love the games and the movies so much that I'm actually working on a Resident Evil fan fiction titled Resident Evil: Escape From Raccoon City, which combines RE2 and RE3 with Operation Raccoon City, and elements from the films Resident Evil and Resident Evil Apocalypse. I look forward to being on this forum and getting to know other awesome Resident Evil fans and for anyone looking for a human partner in RE5 and RE6 on PS4, hit me up again my PSN username is rebelliouslegacy.

Top Bottom