• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's up, folks?

Awebb

Greetings, I'm Awebb!

I recently got tired of modern social media and started to look for dedicated forums with people who actually care enough to make an account to talk about a single game series. This is how I got here.

I'm a German-Irish-American IT guy in his thirties. I've been playing Resident Evil almost since day 1 and I used to be into light speedrunning when VHS taping your runs was still a relevant option. I'm also the kinda guy that wants to make an RE gameplay video, but keeps tinkering with OBS instead for days and keeps forgetting about the video.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you people. The main site looks dead, but there seems to be activity on the forums!

Have a nice day!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Welcome Stranger!

Stay a while and post as much as you'd like. I love having more people to chat with!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Greetings, I'm Awebb!

I recently got tired of modern social media and started to look for dedicated forums with people who actually care enough to make an account to talk about a single game series. This is how I got here.

I'm a German-Irish-American IT guy in his thirties. I've been playing Resident Evil almost since day 1 and I used to be into light speedrunning when VHS taping your runs was still a relevant option. I'm also the kinda guy that wants to make an RE gameplay video, but keeps tinkering with OBS instead for days and keeps forgetting about the video.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you people. The main site looks dead, but there seems to be activity on the forums!

Have a nice day!

Awesome, nice to have you. I feel this intro so much. I'm a 30 something Native American / German / Czech (the list goes on) IT chick who enjoys casually speed running all kinds of games (but mostly Resident Evil and Legend of Zelda). I have dabbled around on Twitch but I want to upgrade my gaming rig before I start actively streaming.

Enjoy your time here.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Welcome to our little corner of the internet! Hope you like it here. :smile:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Welcome, Awebb! Great to have you here, and its always nice to hear people speak so fondly of forums. I agree that the type of dedicated discussion you get here is lightyears ahead of social media like Facebook and YouTube.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Welcome to the party, pal!

I can also relate to your comment on social media sites lacking those more interesting conversations that you can have on forums. Hope you stick around.

Last edited:
Top Bottom