• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's the difference?

MeinHerzBrennt

Zombie Butt Kicker
The other day I bought Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. I was wondering if there was a difference between Darkside Chronicles? Are they similar?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The difference in them is the story and gameplay. The difference in Gameplay is that Darkside shows reloading animations as well as seeing your partner and also having alternate costumes as well as not having that many weapons.

The differenec in story is that Umbrella shows the story of Resident Evils 0, Remake or 1, and 3 as well as having a story that was not on any of the other RE games. It also has side scenarios where you can see what exactly happen after or before some of the events in the game like how Ada made it out of Raccoon City, how Rebecca made it into the Mansion, how Wesker made it out of the Umbrella facility, how Wesker made it out of the mansion, the 4th survivor from RE2, and what Wesker was doing in the new scenario.

In the Darkside it shows the story of Resident Evils 2, Code Veronica, and a new scenario that never appered in any other Reisdent Evil games. It even includes how Ada's fake death happened (and it turns out that it was just a strong punch and hitting a wall. Which is how Ada survived since you can't really die from that.) and it shows what Leon was talking about in RE4 about Krauser being a good guy as well as showing how Krauser did become a villian.

MeinHerzBrennt

Zombie Butt Kicker
Oh okay, I see. I'm almost finished Umbrella Chronicles. Thank you all for helping me out I really appreciate it!

Wesker_xSTARSx

Isn't this obvious people? The difference from the two Chronicles games is one says Umbrella and the other says Darkside... duh!

Top Bottom