• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Whats the best order to play this in?

IntoxNitram

Downloaded Resident Evil 6 when it came out, was looking over some threads across the internet which suggested that playing the campaigns in order wasn't the best way to do things and could make it pretty boring to do. What order would you suggest?

Here is what I found on the web as a popular suggestion:
Prelude Chapter
Chris Chapter 1
Chris Chapter 2
Jake Chapter 1
Jake Chapter 2
Leon Chapter 1
Leon Chapter 2
Leon Chapter 3
Jake Chapter 3
Chris Chapter 3
Jake Chapter 4
Leon Chapter 4
Chris Chapter 4
Jake Chapter 5
Chris Chapter 5
Leon Chapter 5
Ada Campaign
Does this sound like a good idea?

When I played Resident Evil 6, I started the way the menu has it. Leon, Chris , Jake. It was a surprise for me when I unlocked Ada campaign. freakin awesome. I think its the best feel, totally different campaigns. And the way they build up storyline, you don't even know Jake is Weskers son until I think the middle of Chris' campaign. Good unraveling of the whole story.

mert20004

If you're wondering about the chronological order; this is a good way to replay the game.

C2, J1, J2, A1, L1, L2, A2, L3, J3, C1, C3, J4, L4, A3, A4, C4, J5, C5, L5, A5.

I replayed the game in other different orders too but ı think playing the game in the way campaigns are listed ( LCJA ) or this chronological order ı listed are the best ways to play.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The recommended order is how it's listed on the game which would be Leon, Chris, Jake, Ada.

It's not chronological but the reveals will happen in an order that makes sense for the characters and you the player. Playing them in exact chronological order may give you issues where you know things your characters don't which could be kind of frustrating. Assuming it's a first playthrough anyway...

Also playing in chronological order will mean you have instances of fighting the same bosses back to back.

Top Bottom