• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake What would you change about REmake3?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Amen Awebb.

The first REmake is the perfect example of a remake and maybe the best remake ever MADE. They gave us the same game, but they added lore, locations, gameplay mechanics, puzzles. They didn't cut a lot of moments out. They only added things that would improve the narrative and the game. FF7 REmake is the only remake close to the the original REmake in terms of a quality remake. RER2 was a great game, but the original game had more content. Same as RE3R. Great game, less content than the original game.

D

Deleted member 21244

All they have to do is make sure the games we have are future proof and run on at least one modern platform and therefore make it easy to port. If Sony and MS don't screw it up entirely, porting PS4 games to PS5 (and xbox to xbox respectively) won't be rocket science, so all they need is one last mutliplat Code Veronica to have the defacto-mainline everwhere.

Then, from that fantastic basis, I want new games with new stories, instead of retcon over retcon of old lore pieces. Unlike the RE1 remake, RE2R didn't really add anything worthwhile to the lore, while it sure crapped on a few things.
I think Sony already Confirmed that ps4 game will be playable on ps5 and you can even play them on ps4 pro level, so fortunately we will not have resident evi 2 and 3 remake remastered

But I don't know about Xbox

Top Bottom