• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What will the remaster be based on?

IntoxNitram

What game version do you think the remaster for Xbox One and PS4 will be based on? I'm unsure if it has being announced yet so please let me know if it has.

I'm quite interested to see what they do with this game to be honest, because it will require a lot of work to make it a decent looking game nowadays.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Several sources claimed that RE 6 remaster was ported from PC version with mostly high settings. Same thing could happen to RE 4, whatever version they will use to port I just hope it will be 1080p/60fps just like RE 6 is.

IntoxNitram

Several sources claimed that RE 6 remaster was ported from PC version with mostly high settings. Same thing could happen to RE 4, whatever version they will use to port I just hope it will be 1080p/60fps just like RE 6 is.
It's most likely. However I feel this would have to be a little bit more than just a PC port - right? I'd imagine they would have to update a fair few assets to make it a bit more presentable on current generation consoles.

Top Bottom