• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City What will be after this DLC pack....or is it finished ??

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
What are your thoughts on this latest dlc pack or should i say locked on our disc content...
- will they add more after this?
- If they add more what will it be?
- does anyone know if there is more?
- any inside info on this being done with, or more to come and rumors of what it is ?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i'm probably wrong on this, but i feel there's not much more they can do with ORC without it getting hugely repetitive.
if they keep bringing out missions it'll just be the same missions more or less with new character skins.....or they'll just add in a few cameo's from the likes of old school characters like they did with jill.but apart from that nothing much really..
unless they can think of another MP mode...i really don't know.

NEMESIS_1765

in my opinion i think when you choose to save leon on the campaign its open to have more missions on which could lead to getting out of raccoon city or something

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
in my opinion i think when you choose to save leon on the campaign its open to have more missions on which could lead to getting out of raccoon city or something
i guess that's a possibility, since it is canon that he survives....
i guess they could expand a mission or 2 on that...but then it would feel, a bit...stretched out!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I havent been paying much attention to ORC since I sold it, but since I'm going to Armageddon tomorrow I may get it back.
What is this DLC really about?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I havent been paying much attention to ORC since I sold it, but since I'm going to Armageddon tomorrow I may get it back.
What is this DLC really about?
-It just finishes up the spec-ops missions , pretty great boss battles with birkin and nemesis, great sewer mission and extra multi=player maps added too.stuff we should be playing for free! thats on our disc!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Not going to lie, I don't think the DLC is worth however much they are asking for it. It's basically the regular campaign with different characters in brighter clothing. The graphics kind of stink, and I honestly don't think it offers up anything new or exciting. I will definitely be keeping to the USS campaign.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Not going to lie, I don't think the DLC is worth however much they are asking for it. It's basically the regular campaign with different characters in brighter clothing. The graphics kind of stink, and I honestly don't think it offers up anything new or exciting. I will definitely be keeping to the USS campaign.
I agree, the spec ops kind of suck...okay, they really suck. (And this is from someone who is completely in love with the USS campaign.)

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Instead of Spec Ops dlc they should have continued from the campaign ending. After you kill or save Leon. Two people play as USS members, and two others as Leon or Clair would've been cool.

Top Bottom