• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last Game You Finished & Rate it!

Turo602

The King of Kings
Recently finished The Amazing Spider-Man 2. The first one was surprisingly good and introduced a lot of great ideas, this one unfortunately feels very half-assed.

It's short, swinging isn't always responsive, boss fights are bland, and the story is very rushed and poorly executed. There's even a stupid hero/menace meter that you constantly have to keep up by repeating the same 5 random crime missions which was obviously implemented to artificially extend the game's length.

I also hate the lack of a new game plus mode which the last one didn't even have, because there's a sh*t ton of costumes the game wants you to upgrade and it's not even possible to do in one playthrough. Instead, you have to keep grinding long after the game is done. And if you want to beat the game on hard for an achievement, say goodbye to your 100% playthrough.

There's a severe lack of stages too. The last game had lots of them with plenty of variety mixed in to break up the pace. This one however only has 14 total missions with a lot of them being "go here to talk to someone" and introductions to the various random crimes you're going to be doing over and over again during your first playthrough. Whenever you do come across a unique location, it's usually just a small area where you can beat up bad guys before fighting a boss rather than being a traditional level.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a clear downgrade from the last one, but it's not unplayable or even bad. It's just not very good either. I'd say it's the weakest Spider-Man game since Spider-Man 3. Funnily enough, the same could be said about the films too.

black 93

Resident Evil 5. Been a while since i played it so i grabbed it on xbox one and i have to say it's still a great game. Had a blast with it. Looking forward to getting all the achievments again since i got them all on 360 and platinumed it on ps3 years ago. Id say RE5 is the one iv put most hours into, just because of it's multiplayer and mercs, still as much fun as it was in 2009.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Finished Crash 1 with around 70% complete. And finished Crash 2 earlier with 100% but I've still got all the time trials to do. Meh, I'll do that another time. Crash 3 is up next :D

HookerZombie

Finished Lone Survivor. I think I got the bad ending by shooting every enemy in sight. I'm trying to replay it for a better ending by not killing everything but it's pretty hard.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Played Resident Evil Director's cut Advanced mode as Chris and

Untitled.png

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Just finished the Mass Effect trilogy and...

spoiler]
piersweint52jie.jpg

The face says everything, doesn't it?

HookerZombie

Just finished Lone Survivor and got a better ending Im also really close to unlocking every trophy for Lone Survivor and RE4. :)

HookerZombie

I haven't played that game in years! Now I'm feeling nostalgic for the days of classic game consoles like the super nintendo and sega genesis. :)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I just started Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout.
I was just trying it out, but once I got that 50-up, I'm like "Well, guess I'm finishing it."

EDIT:
20170806_000254.jpg

Last edited:

HookerZombie

I just started Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout.
I was just trying it out, but once I got that 50-up, I'm like "Well, guess I'm finishing it."

EDIT:
20170806_000254.jpg
I once had a game where you played as Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote. I can't remember the name of it but I think it was either for super nintendo or sega genesis (I had both of those consoles when I was a little kid).

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I once had a game where you played as Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote. I can't remember the name of it but I think it was either for super nintendo or sega genesis (I had both of those consoles when I was a little kid).

Death Valley Rally?

Top Bottom