• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last Game You Finished & Rate it!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Sonic Generations 3DS.

I got the game about a week ago. I don't know why but this old classical Sonic gameplay is very endearing.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I finished Persona 5 a little while ago, and I started replaying it the next day. Absolutely amazing.
Party member spoilers:
My final team had Ann, Yusuke, and Haru in it. I like to use Akira as the in-battle healer. I've seen a lot of people say Yusuke is not as good as Ryuji and that he's the worst party member, but I think he's as good as Ryuji. He doesn't have the damage boosting stuff like Ryuji does, but his speed boosting and Counter skills easily make up for it.

Last edited:

TimMiles752

Just finished Final Fantasy X. Such an awesome game. I chose to get the Vita version because I can pick up and play anytime and when I am done it's the push of one button, and when I'm ready to play again, it's a push and swipe and I'm right back in half a second.
https://www.bestadvisor.com/handheld-game-consoles
The graphics are superb and absolutely beautiful on the Vita. The sound quality is top notch, especially with headphones on.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Played Resident Evil Outbreak file 1 with my friends. for some reason i wasn't able to skip the cutscene and by the time it ended my health was on danger. and i got my friend killed while she was trying to save me. ._.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Just finished RE4 for the first time... On ps4 that is :p

Still a great game. Some parts were a bit more difficult than I remember and it was just on normal difficulty. The Krauser fight for example, I kept running out of time. Had to use almost all the ammo I had to kill the bastard xD

black 93

RE4 on xbox one. Damn that game isn't aging well. Think it's time to focus on another cash cow now Capcom. I don't think another remaster of RE4 will ever be needed.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil

Still a great game. Some parts were a bit more difficult than I remember and it was just on normal difficulty. The Krauser fight for example, I kept running out of time. Had to use almost all the ammo I had to kill the bastard xD
Here's the thing with RE4 on the PS4 and XB1. The reason the Krauser fight is harder than the rest of the game is because the frame is been sped up. If you go back and play the game on the PS2 or r the GameCube that fight isn't so rushed, I guess you could say. If you look at the loading animation for the first sniper riffle you'll see that the framerate for Leon doesn't match the rest of the world.

RE4 on xbox one. Damn that game isn't aging well. Think it's time to focus on another cash cow now Capcom. I don't think another remaster of RE4 will ever be needed.
http://www.re4hd.com/

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Here's the thing with RE4 on the PS4 and XB1. The reason the Krauser fight is harder than the rest of the game is because the frame is been sped up. If you go back and play the game on the PS2 or r the GameCube that fight isn't so rushed, I guess you could say. If you look at the loading animation for the first sniper riffle you'll see that the framerate for Leon doesn't match the rest of the world.

http://www.re4hd.com/
Actually now that you mention it, I did notice that the reload animation for the semi-auto rifle looked strange.

Also when I started playing the game on ps4 the controls felt a bit clunky but I got used to after a while. Guess it's cause I'm used to modern third person shooters now :p

Shocker

Hate Krauser parts but you can knife his legs until the last battle. Saves a ton of ammo.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Oddly enough, knifing Krauser is harder on Wii edition because there's a certain rhythm on the controller.
If you just waggles the Wiimote around, you get out of sync with each other and you end up knifing him during invincibility frames.

And then he murders you.

HookerZombie

House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut. I have to say I loved it better than the other House of the Dead games. It was vulgar, trashy, offensive, and it reminded me of those cheesy B movies from the 70's and 80's (like that zombie movie Hell of the Living Dead). I think my favorite two levels were the ones where you got to play as the strippers Varla Guns and Candi Stryper (Candi was such an amusing dumb blonde lol).

Lithium

Horizon - Zero Dawn. My husband played it and I watched. Great game, one of the best for PS4 imo. The story is amazing! Especially later fights are hard, but motivating, even if you need a few tries.
And Aloy is one of the most sympathetic gaming characters I know.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Beyond: Two Souls on PS3. It's beautiful, with a wibbly wobbly, timey wimey plot that made NO SENSE AT ALL, married to a fluid, if relatively basic, control scheme. But I expect all of that from David Gage and Quantic Dream, anyway. Now I just need a PS4 so I can play Detroit when it comes out. Which means I should be playing it around the time the PS5 is released :lol:

HookerZombie

I just finished Siren for PS2 (downloaded on my ps3). It's a really scary survival horror game and insanely hard! I can never beat it without looking up a guide online.

I love how realistic the horror is. You play as a variety of different characters with different ages and genders and each one is very vulnerable. Health items are nowhere to be found, weapons are rare and hard to use (some characters don't get any weapons at all), enemies can kill you in just one or two hits, and the zombies themselves are completely unkillable and can only be knocked out temporarily with a weapon before getting back up. Plus there's a lot of hiding and sneaking involved in the game.

Top Bottom