• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised What the hell happened to Billy and Rebecca?

Zacmac90

After Re 0, neither one has really been seen or heard from much, I wish one or both would come back...what do u think happened to them?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
After Re 0, neither one has really been seen or heard from much, I wish one or both would come back...what do u think happened to them?

Billy, probably settled down and got a life...doesn't seem like the type that would keep fighting...not after all thats happened to him...Rebecca...i'm sure she's in a lab somewhere ten years later STILL anlyzing the viruses, comming up with vaccines and cures...or trying at least...who knows...she may even be a biochemist for the BSAA...

Zacmac90

Yeah but how could he live a normal life without eventually getting caught or discovered, I'm not saying he couldn't but it'd probably won't be easy

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah but how could he live a normal life without eventually getting caught or discovered, I'm not saying he couldn't but it'd probably won't be easy

No, but you can change your name...get a new ID...its surely not easy, but at the same time, if he's presumed dead then it means nobody is looking for him...so it's not like he's on the run..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yea, but I think he could've done something to prove he was wrongly accused

Probably, but hey...an easier solution was found...and they onlly way he couldve done that was through the court system...which is LONG and EXPENSIVE...trust me on that one...

Zacmac90

Yea, chances are he'd probably get sick of her mouth and either kill her or let the ganados keep her lol

Top Bottom