• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what`s ur favorite part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfgang55283

i`m interested what part of resident evil u like most concerning storyline, gameplay or whatever.
thanks for yall`s answers

REGirlfan

[quote author=wolfgang55283 link=topic=48.msg291#msg291 date=1187852662]
i`m interested what part of resident evil u like most concerning storyline, gameplay or whatever.
thanks for yall`s answers
[/quote]

i like all of the cutscenes of the RE games from RE0 thru RE4

JP

I really like the storyline of RE. It's just so interesting to me and I hope it continues to get more interesting.

wolfgang55283

yes
every part has a good storyline. i liked that in re4 they created a really new location (that area in spain). the only thing that i dislike a bit in re4 is that the riddles are way to easy compared to the other parts. but re4 is a really great game. i would recommend it to everyone who wants to have a good game.

REGirlfan

[quote author=wolfgang55283 link=topic=48.msg306#msg306 date=1188123539]
yes
every part has a good storyline. i liked that in re4 they created a really new location (that area in spain). the only thing that i dislike a bit in re4 is that the riddles are way to easy compared to the other parts. but re4 is a really great game. i would recommend it to everyone who wants to have a good game.
[/quote]

I thought leon was in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom