• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What other dog breed would make a good Resident Evil Zombie Dog

Zacmac90

We all know the Doberman has played the role of Zombie pooch since the beginning and has done well, but if you could have one other breed be the cerebus(sorry if spelled wrong) for one game, what kinda dog would fill the doberman's paws as zombie dog lol?

My pick would be the St.Bernard just on power and mass alone

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
From a threatening perspective, it would probably have to be the German Shepherd (which I hope they actually do in the RE2 remake) or the Pitbull (as if those poor dogs don't already have a bad reputation :p).

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Belgium and German Shepard. They are some of the best dogs for guarding and for good reason. Train them properly and you best make sure your ass knows how to parkour. Because they WILL catch you.

mjk321

tumblr_m64takwqLX1qaevpzo1_500.gif

imagine a swarm of them.

Zacmac90

Belgium and German Shepard. They are some of the best dogs for guarding and for good reason. Train them properly and you best make sure your ass knows how to parkour. Because they WILL catch you.
German Shepard would prob be a good one since lotta police departments and military use em so they'd already be trained

Zacmac90

Pit bulls would def be one I could see since they're strong as hell and can be intimidating like the dobbie. I think a greyhound would be interesting, not sure how strong they are but they'd be one zombie you Ain't outrunning

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Not sure if you can count it as a "dog breed," but zombie wolves I'd have to think would be everyone's worst nightmare. I couldn't imagine encountering a "normal" one, let alone a zombified wolf not to mention there's so many nifty designs you can do with them:

zombie-art-savage-wolf.jpg

A zombie Siberian husky or Alaskan malamute would be the closest thing to that I guess as far as actual "dog" breeds are concerned. Yes, I know it's technically a canine, not sure if it counts as a dog breed.

Zacmac90

Not sure if you can count it as a "dog breed," but zombie wolves I'd have to think would be everyone's worst nightmare. I couldn't imagine encountering a "normal" one, let alone a zombified wolf not to mention there's so many nifty designs you can do with them:

zombie-art-savage-wolf.jpg

A zombie Siberian husky or Alaskan malamute would be the closest thing to that I guess as far as actual "dog" breeds are concerned. Yes, I know it's technically a canine, not sure if it counts as a dog breed.

That's an awesome pic, looks like the wolves? From resident evil 4

berto

I Saw the Devil
Doberman and rottweiler. They're already cliche movie evil dogs, might as well add them to the pile of RE cliches.

Itashious

T-Veronica will rise
I actually had thought my German Shepard/lab mix parkour he was really good at it

Back to the question at hand I liked the idea of having wolves from re4 and the above user saying so as well with Capcom trying a new take on them with a newer plague virus would be interesting

But me personally I'd love to see a game where a doctor has taken his obsession with the legend of chimeras and makes a mutated human dog hybrid so we'd get something like a scary ass zombie werewolf creature

BioLence

For RE2make they should add Rottweiler and Shepherd together with Doberman. These 3 fit the RPD environment the most.

Doberman - Cerberus
Rottweiler - Ravenous
Shepherd - Howling Death

Turo602

The King of Kings
They're not dogs but I feel like Resident Evil 5 really missed an opportunity to do different types of infected animals like Elephants, Lions, Rhinos, etc. Africa has some really interesting wildlife, so it's a shame it wasn't utilized in the game.

BioLence

Speaking of which am I the only one who realizes the irony that in a place called "Raccoon City" we never once saw an infected zombified raccoon? :p

Yes. Raccoons are right of the bat pretty nasty creatures despite looking kinda cute. My uncle used to have Chickens at his old house to collect eggs and one night Raccoons manage to open the coop they where in and torn apart a couple of Chickens not to eat the Chickens themselves but the eggs they had inside of them. On a different night, my uncle went to check on the Chickens when it was getting dark only to find another Ccoon trying to open the coop again, he grabbed a rock, threw it and hit the Raccoon in the back of the head. The Raccoon slowly turned his head, and started hissing at him in such a horrific way that he run back inside the house LOL and grabbed a wood stick but Mr Ccoon was gone when he came back. That being said, a small Racoon cameo lurking through some trash cans would be pretty cool in the RE2make.

Last edited:
Top Bottom