• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What non main character would make a good fit for the BSAA?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'd say Billy because he's Billy ****ing Coen lmao! Though his criminal record may pose a problem but I'm sure Rebecca could pull some strings in the B.S.A.A. to at least give him a chance. Though I'd rather him appear on his own. Either way I just want more Billy; Resident Evil's original BAMF!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Its been a long time since I played Re 0 but I thought Billy was knocked out and framed

Well yes and no. He really did commit the acts in which he is wanted for. However he did it for the right reasons. He eliminated his own team because they were to execute the villagers including the women and children if I recall correctly. He basically prevented the slaughtering of an entire village.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Billy never killed anyone. Most of his unit fell victim to enemy attacks and hostile terrain until only a handful of soldiers remained, then the commander ordered a village to be slaughtered, even after discovering that those were just innocent civilians and not the people they'd been looking for. When Billy tried to prevent this, he was knocked out, as Zacmac said, and framed for the murders afterwards. That's what he was going to be executed for, not killing his unit, so all charges against him were wrong.

But who knows if anyone other than Rebecca is ever going to believe him, so I'm not sure the BSAA would take him. As for HUNK, he has a reputation of always being the lone survivor, not because he loses his unit under tragic circumstances like Chris, but because he willingly sacrifices and abandons them to save his own ass. So no, not a suitable candidate for the BSAA either, especially not as a team leader.

I'd say Helena has potential. She handled herself pretty well in the Tall Oaks outbreak even though it was her first contact with bioterrorism of this kind, and a captain like Chris could surely help her get her emotional outbursts under control (whenever he's not drunk or vengeful himself like in RE6, that is).

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Billy never killed anyone. Most of his unit fell victim to enemy attacks and hostile terrain until only a handful of soldiers remained, then the commander ordered a village to be slaughtered, even after discovering that those were just innocent civilians and not the people they'd been looking for. When Billy tried to prevent this, he was knocked out, as Zacmac said, and framed for the murders afterwards. That's what he was going to be executed for, not killing his unit, so all charges against him were wrong.

Awesome thanks for the refresher! It's been a long time since I played RE0 despite it being one I really enjoyed. I didn't bother with either of the HD remasters and the Wesker mode did not appeal to me at all. While I'm not convinced it would work with the original RE since nothing could be added to benefit it, but RE0 could be interesting with a over the shoulder remake and adding a lot more forest areas. Maybe even add back story to Billy's experiences. Then again that would retract from making new games and is unnescarry so it's probably best to leave it be.

Zacmac90

Funny thing, I WAS gonna suggest Rebecca or Barry but I didn't know they were already members.

Since Carlos was mentioned why not Mikhail? Based on the limited interactions he seemed like he cared about his teammates and would put himself in harms way to protect his friends

HookerZombie

Funny thing, I WAS gonna suggest Rebecca or Barry but I didn't know they were already members.

Since Carlos was mentioned why not Mikhail? Based on the limited interactions he seemed like he cared about his teammates and would put himself in harms way to protect his friends
Only problem with that happening is that he's dead lol.

Zacmac90

Well when I wrote this I meant anyone not a main character alive or dead..way to pike a hole in that lol

Zacmac90

lol well im sure his piloting skills would be welcome until the team gets into trouble and he flies off lol

HookerZombie

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. Ark Thompson from Resident Evil Survivor! The game that nobody remembers or gives a damn about. :D

Top Bottom