• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favourite 'Resident Evil' Voice?

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Which is your favourite 'Resident Evil' start up voice?

I think mine is RE2

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I have a special leaning toward the Outbreak title calls and the Code Veronica one but my favorite will always be the original. When I think of Resident Evil, that's what I think of; it left a lasting impression on me to say the least.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
The newer ones always make me laugh because they sound so ridiculous. Especially RE4 and RE5... it's like "dude, are you on the toilet constipated or something?" It kind of reminds me of Christian Bale's Batman. "WHERE IS HE?!" Maybe Christian Bale did the intros to those. :p

My favorite is hands down CVX because it's Wesker's voice! Pretty awesome if you ask me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The Resident Evil 3 and 4 intros...I'm not sure why, but those were the two that just KEPT coming to my mind upon reading all of these...RE3 to me is rediculous, but I love it...RE4 is just...Cool..

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The Resident Evil 3 and 4 intros...I'm not sure why, but those were the two that just KEPT coming to my mind upon reading all of these...RE3 to me is rediculous, but I love it...RE4 is just...Cool..
I love how you left out the Resident Evil 5 intro when they're the same voice; the only thing different about the title calls is the number. (Same goes for Zero, REmake, UC and DC - all sounds like the same guy with little to no variation.)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I love how you left out the Resident Evil 5 intro when they're the same voice; the only thing different about the title calls is the number. (Same goes for Zero, REmake, UC and DC - all sounds like the same guy with little to no variation.)
I left out five because I don't have near as many happy memories with RE5 as I do RE4...So when I think of RE4, not only does the title call come to mind, but so does the memories I have with the game...I suppose it's the same for RE3...

bruno

Chief Researcher
I found this:

I think the best "voice" is the original RE, but I prefer RE2 overall because of the soud effects, I think it's scarier. The ones from RE0, RE (GC), RE4 and RE5 are exactly the same and are laughable, they are just riddiculous. The Chronicles' voice seem to be the same as those, but they are better.
RE3's is also good and in the same style as RE3's. I laughed at Gaiden's.
The one from Survivor is surprising, not because it's really very good, but it is quite different.
Dead Aim is the only one which doesn't have a start up voice, but ironically it is one of the most scary RE games (and it has RE4-like gameplay).

Aleck

Biohazard
I found this:

I think the best "voice" is the original RE, but I prefer RE2 overall because of the soud effects, I think it's scarier. The ones from RE0, RE (GC), RE4 and RE5 are exactly the same and are laughable, they are just riddiculous. The Chronicles' voice seem to be the same as those, but they are better.
RE3's is also good and in the same style as RE3's. I laughed at Gaiden's.
The one from Survivor is surprising, not because it's really very good, but it is quite different.
Dead Aim is the only one which doesn't have a start up voice, but ironically it is one of the most scary RE games (and it has RE4-like gameplay).

Same here, Resident Evil 2 is the scariest. It brings to mind, dread and fear of the unknown.

letmelive311

Yep Yep Resident Evil 2 has the best start up voice. ITs so scary!!! as for Character voices...Chris Redfield can talk to me all night long.....lol

Top Bottom