• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is the Hardest RE game?

What is the Hardest Resident Evil game?

• RE Zero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RE/REmake

• RE2

• RE4

• RE5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atompike

"You were almost a Jill Sandwich."
Okay this is my first thread so bear with me. First off I'm talking strictly about the Main Series Games meaning:

RE Zero
RE/REmake
RE2
RE3
RE CV/CVX
RE4
RE5

I have played all of these, the only ones I have not beaten are RE Zero REmake. If there is already a thread like this I am sorry I haven't checked. In my opinion the hardest is RE3, I really have never been more scared by a game than Nemesis, and it was so hard if you were like me only around nine years old and had watched your brother play RE and RE2. However RE CVX is pretty hard as well if I give it another play through now I can really gauge it's difficulty. Alright so tell me your thoughts on the series and what you think is the hardest and why?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I haven't played RE0, but I've heard it's slightly easier than Remake, and I didn't find Remake very hard.
From this list, I think the hardest one is RE:CV.
However, from all the games I've played, I think the most difficult are the Outbreaks, because of the damned infection metter and VERY limited item slots.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Code: Veronica X is pretty hard. First time I played it, I got upto the Bandersnatch and died because I ran out of ammo.

Then theres the Tyrant on the plane.

atompike

"You were almost a Jill Sandwich."
Code: Veronica X is pretty hard. First time I played it, I got upto the Bandersnatch and died because I ran out of ammo.

Then theres the Tyrant on the plane.

Oh god I remember that stupid Tyrant...I'm trying to remember if I beat this game. I know my brother did and I watched but I'm unsure if I have beaten it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
RE: CVX is by far the hardest in my opinion...I've played all the RE games except for a few minor ones...It's the only one I've never beat...Granted, I don't have it anymore, only had it for about a year...But regardless, It was hard as hell...I think RE0 comes in second...I'm not arguing with Bruno about it being easier than REmake, but I personally found it MUCH harder than REmake, as REmake was pretty simple in most cases...Probably the easiest of the fixed camera angled games actually...Rating them from easiest to hardest id go:
RE5
RE4
REmake
RE2
RE3
RE0
RE: CVX

Rain611

You can't kill me.
From easiest to hardest I'd have to say:

RE5
RE4 (which was only slightly harder than RE5 because I had to get used to the over the shoulder camera angle)
RE/REmake
RE0
RE2
RE3
RECVX

Some Nights

No Shape
The only ones that are actually difficult for me are Code Veronica and 3. I still have a hard time beating 3 on Hard.

Top Bottom