• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What is the Best RE 4 Loadout?

Wesker90

Is this general Campaign?

I just run around with the Shotgun and TMP.

Chicago Typewriter if I feel cheap just for fun.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Well if we speak about primary and secondary for fun i would say blacktail/bolt action sniper...sometimes i like to go TMP/BLACKTAIL/KILLER7...but to answer your question though! TMP/SEMI AITOMATIC SNIPER/ STRIKER

Murderer Enshrined

I haven't played RE 4 in a long time, so I'm going off of memory and what I can find on the net, so bear with me.

Striker.png

Striker: Lots of ammo and works well in close encounters

Rifle.png

Bolt Action Rifle w/scope: For sniping and long distance shooting in general

Rifle_semi_auto.png

Rifle (semi-auto): For everything that's in between close and distant

Everything else is just icing on the cake

EDIT:

Btw, here's a video I found very interesting and fun to watch:

Last edited:

Cid

Headmaster
Ohhh depending on my mood I will use either the standard Handgun or the TMP - that 5x critical rate on the Handgun's special is no joke. It obliterates things, including plagas. The TMP is nice for ammo capacity, speed, and stability. You can place very deliberate shots - stun enemies, hit legs for suplexes, and it doesn't ever feel like you're wasting ammo.

I use the Riot Gun because it just seems to do better damage and criticals from further away. You also get it earlier - I don't like waiting until chapter 4-1 before feeling comfortable to upgrade a shotgun.

I like the bolt action for delicious animations and that special upgrade that basically puts it on par with a magnum. The pausing to do the bolt action between each shot can seem annoying at first, but I like the fact it pulls the camera back so you can quickly check your surroundings before taking another shot.

Everyone says the Broken Butterfly is the best magnum but it only overtakes the Killer7 right before the final battle (when you get the special upgrade). I don't do NG+ so I stick with the Killer7 every time.

Ikawaru

Standard handgun: fully upgraded to 5x crit is a no-brainer.
Standard shotgun: fully upgraded to do max damage at all distances? Also a no brainer.
Bolt Action Sniper: fully upgraded does more damage than the semi auto, plus it forces you to carefully pace yourself between each shot. No brainer... to me at least ;)

ok ok.. a red9 with the attachment, a riot shotgun, and a semi auto rifle with the attachment. Don’t forget the extra punisher I have for no reason.

Can Of Fizz

I nearly always rock the Blacktail (Red9 is better but takes up SO much space); the Striker; the Killer7; and the Semi-Auto .308 Sniper.

Top Bottom