• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHAT IF YOU COULD ADD TO RE?!

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
WHAT IF YOU COULD ADD TO RE?!

IMAGINE that you can choose your own extra content like MERCENARY.RAID.STAGE,

characters not just that create your own one! i hope they do that....

so what else that i dident mention....^____^

like & comment

IS THAT ALL STRANGER HEHEHEH THANK YOU

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
bowiegif.gif

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
A singing/dancing game. That would be hilarious. Chris in RE 5 singing Don't Fear the Reaper while Sheva's being insta-killed by one, or Wesker singing Sunglasses at Night. That would be epic.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I would like to see a survival mode where you team up with 2-4 players and try to survive increasing hordes of enemies. Eventually harder enemies spawn and eventually boss monsters and tyrants appesr too. Insta kill enemies retain instant kill abilities so theres an actual skill you will need to keep.
Some enemies target the weakest or lowest level characters.
Every round items spawn around the map like ammo, red / blue / green herbs.
Every enemy that has been in Resident Evil appears as well as every character.
Every chatacter had a special trait such ad rebecca being able to mix herbs and carry more. Sherry and rachel regenerate health, barry can only use the handcannon ect

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I would like to see a survival mode where you team up with 2-4 players and try to survive increasing hordes of enemies. Eventually harder enemies spawn and eventually boss monsters and tyrants appesr too. Insta kill enemies retain instant kill abilities so theres an actual skill you will need to keep.
Some enemies target the weakest or lowest level characters.
Every round items spawn around the map like ammo, red / blue / green herbs.
Every enemy that has been in Resident Evil appears as well as every character.
Every chatacter had a special trait such ad rebecca being able to mix herbs and carry more. Sherry and rachel regenerate health, barry can only use the handcannon ect

well nice idea listting to this one bro.also we can create our own character as wel as cloths weapons perks special ability and so on they must give us the real weapons name and real damage you know make it more real by enemys as well the damage of enemy will take from this weapon and moves like execution and cool move stunts what else hmm some stages from all resident evil games looooooooooolllllllllllll

Masterteo89_

I would like to see as a add-on a Big Brother show with Wesker, Leon, Jill, Chris, Ada, Alexia , Claire and Alfred under the same roof.

That would be interesting. Sparks would fly. Paint instead of shampoo would be put in the shower.

Top Bottom