• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happened to Carlos Oliveira from RE3?

Hawkeye47

So, this is quite interesting, as I been doing research on Carlos on the Interwebs to see what happened to.his character, after the events of Raccoon City. Strange, but everything I ran into were his last appearance was in Operation Raccoon City.
Hopefully, we learn something about his character in the future of the games, I know in the New DLC for RE7, you okay as Red field, but I thought it was interesting he was working for umbrella, maybe been better if that were Carlos Oliveira, would have made more sense.

Peep

Something Horrible
So, this is quite interesting, as I been doing research on Carlos on the Interwebs to see what happened to.his character, after the events of Raccoon City. Strange, but everything I ran into were his last appearance was in Operation Raccoon City.
Hopefully, we learn something about his character in the future of the games, I know in the New DLC for RE7, you okay as Red field, but I thought it was interesting he was working for umbrella, maybe been better if that were Carlos Oliveira, would have made more sense.
After RE3, he's never showed up in any game since. Operation Raccoon City doesn't count, as that game wasn't canon.

I think him working for Umbrella in RE7 would be kinda ridiculous, because the Raccoon City incident showed him the horrors Umbrella unleashed, and in certain parts of RE3, you can see how that negatively affects him emotionally.

Ethan Winters

Ito Junji Addict, Lupin Enthusiast
He just mentioned Operation because it does count as a game which the character is in. And I agree, I don't feel like he'd be working for Umbrella.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
NO, not into the pit! It buuuurns

latest

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
They probably had no idea what to do with him, just like with every other male characters that isn't Chris or Leon

To be fair, they have no idea what to do with Chris and Leon anymore. Their main characters are on never-ending loops while other characters are dead ends. It would be cool if they featured Carlos some way again- especially with this so called "Blue Umbrella" that they have now. I was also thinking about how I wouldn't hate seeing Sheva again.

PinkHerb

Healing Item
To be fair, they have no idea what to do with Chris and Leon anymore. Their main characters are on never-ending loops while other characters are dead ends. It would be cool if they featured Carlos some way again- especially with this so called "Blue Umbrella" that they have now. I was also thinking about how I wouldn't hate seeing Sheva again.

In all honesty, they should've stuck to their guns about Chris retiring and let Piers take the legacy. The poor man has more than earned the right.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
In all honesty, they should've stuck to their guns about Chris retiring and let Piers take the legacy. The poor man has more than earned the right.

Meh I've grown to like the fact that they didn't go that route. It would have been a cliché had they ended it the way we ALL thought they would. But now that Capcom doesn't seem to be sticking with the Jake storyline, which definitely added something to Chris' story in the series, it just seems like we're going to get more of the same.

Top Bottom