• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What happend here?

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
At the beginning of Re3, where Jill for some reason gets blown out of front door of her flat building. I reckon there should of been a playable part before that happens, where you begin in Jills flat and you go downstairs to the front lobby.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
At the beginning of Re3, where Jill for some reason gets blown out of front door of her flat building. I reckon there should of been a playable part before that happens, where you begin in Jills flat and you go downstairs to the front lobby.
Makes little to no sense, really. I suspect maybe Nicolai had secret orders to kill of S.T.A.R.S. operatives for Umbrella's sake, retained information on Jill's whereabouts, placed a detenator inside of Jill's apartment and attempted to murder her in what appeared to be an accident. But thats just all speculation.

Maybe Jill blew it up herself for some unexplained reason... Good question, Doom Guy.

bruno

Chief Researcher
She might have used a grenade to get rid of some zombies, or shot some gas canisters, or somthing like that. I don't think it has much importance, though it is a bit mysterious.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Maybe she had some chilli con-carne the night before?... Passing by the gas leak to make the front door, she trumps, and the whole apartment explodes.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Perhaps there was a gas leak due to all the destruction, and a lighter was lit...Or a match dropped or something to that effect...

Top Bottom