• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think the best of Resident Evil?

harirehm

I'm planning to get one among Resident Evil 6, Revelations 1 and Revelations 2. I'm a little confused and the answers for the following questions should clear me.

1) Which has the best story line?
2) In terms of graphics and game-play, which of the three tops?
3) Does all of them support split screen co-op?
4) Which of the above uses mouse for aiming and which uses keyboard keys for aiming (as in Resident evil 4)?
5) Does the Revelations series has any sort of link with the main series?

I've seen the requirements of these games and my system seems to be fine with all three of them.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
1) Depends on your taste, my personal opinion: Rev2 > Rev1 > RE6. Overall, I still like RE6 better than Rev1, though.
2) Graphics: RE6 > Rev2 > Rev1. Gameplay once again depends on your taste, and also how you define gameplay.
3) RE6: yes, Rev1: no for the campaign, yes for Rape Mode, Rev2: yes, but it might be local only, I'm not sure.
4) All of them use the mouse for aiming, but I guess you can do it with the keyboard as well if you prefer.
5) Yes, the Revelations series uses the same characters, makes references to the main series and is considered canon.

Unknown

Between those three:

Story - RE6 > Rev 1 > Rev 2
Graphics - RE6 > Rev 2 > Rev 1
Co-op - RE6 > Rev 2 > Rev 1
Gameplay - RE6 > Rev 2 > Rev 1

Links with main series? Yes, but not enough to affect the main series story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom