• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What Do You Really Think of Resident Evil With No Exceptions

sidahmed

:mad: Now this is the best thread that we all need,enough with the ass kissing just say what ever you really think of it and give the reason why you said that.:mad:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I love resident evil 1-3 & CV (I never played zero)
I love them because they were actually the source of my childhood nightmares lol
I'm brave enough to play them now but the camera angles are the things that scare me the most due to the lack of view control.
I was disappointed and didn't really believe re4 as a proper rezzy game because it was 3rd person.

However last year for the first time I played resident evil 4 and loved the storyline focused on a familiar character (Leon) as well as Ada who is now my fav character due to re4.

I like resident evil 5 for the fun co-op experience, the storyline wasn't impressive to me however, but I still had fun playing it with my friends and I still play mercs on it now.

Revelations was very creepy and I loved every second of it, I was sad that it had no co-op but then I unlocked raid mode. This made the game so much better
This game also proved to me that a resident evil game can still be scary when in 3rd person.

The storyline what I have seen as well as the character selection and gameplay mechanics and modes that will be in resident evil 6 have gotten me very excited to play it for the co-op and storyline of my fav characters (mainly Ada)

My conclusive view on resident evil:
I was skepticle on the las plagas / uroborus storyline but now that plot has finished and zombies are back, it's given me hope for an even more enjoyable co-op experience.

sidahmed

Now this is the real evil spirit you have there,but don't you think that the game is getting worse each time?my best resident evil is outbreak,it has the scariest moments i ever saw.....for resident evil 6 i hope that some main characters will die because i'm feed up with the hero crap....and just for you,i will never ever again play that game.
BOW,what the **** are they doing?:mad:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yes the hero stuff is very cheesy.
I also find it odd that only Jill got infected with a virus (which was cured) despite everyone having close encounters with zombies.
Unless you count Leon and Ashley's plaga infection.
I do have a strong feeling that at least one character will die in re6. 7main characters in a game, and no deaths would seem really "too good to be true"
Then again, that's like saying why do bad guys who have amazing aim in films always miss the main characters lol.

The gameplay mechanics have gotten better, the storyline seems to have gotten weaker though as well as the lack of puzzles.
They are still fun games.

My only regret is that I havnt played re zero or any outbreak games :(

Oh and in terms of scariness, I think people in general are much harder to scare these days anyway so it's hard for a game to aim for your fears without becoming rediculous.

sidahmed

Good for you because i havnt play any resident evil in the wii,but for the death thing.....i really doubt about it.
did you see the breast scene in re6?but i think that i saw the female vagina too,it's not the first because in outbreak file 1,in hellfire level there was a female (lickers boss) was wearing only a t-shirt and you can see the but.:eek:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Yes I saw the lady.
Animated babes arnt really my thing but she certainly did have a nice pair xD
Where is this discussion heading

Was outbreak the one where you play as civillians ?

M4Gord

At the moment, good.

But Resident Evil was never about being good, it was about being great

/topic

Top Bottom