• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you guys think of a Crossover for RE?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I actually have though about this a LOT, and here is what I would pick...

- Resident Evil crossover with Street Fighter. An all fighting game.
- Resident Evil crossover with Supernatural. A game where you play as the Winchester bros. and Leon and Jill surviving an outbreak. That would be especially good because Sam and Dean are used to things that have UNnatural causes. Ghosts. Demons. The like. So a man-made monster would be all new to them, and possibly pose a threat.
- Resident Evil crossover with Marvel Zombies (Why not? Army of Darkness did it.) It would play like the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games.
- Finally, Resident Evil crossover with Evil Dead. Where you play as Ash surviving an outbreak, with his Chainsaw hand and Boomstick...

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I actually have though about this a LOT, and here is what I would pick...

- Resident Evil crossover with Street Fighter. An all fighting game.
- Resident Evil crossover with Supernatural. A game where you play as the Winchester bros. and Leon and Jill surviving an outbreak. That would be especially good because Sam and Dean are used to things that have UNnatural causes. Ghosts. Demons. The like. So a man-made monster would be all new to them, and possibly pose a threat.
- Resident Evil crossover with Marvel Zombies (Why not? Army of Darkness did it.) It would play like the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games.
- Finally, Resident Evil crossover with Evil Dead. Where you play as Ash surviving an outbreak, with his Chainsaw hand and Boomstick...

I could see a Street Fighter crossover, they are already a handful of RE characters in Marvel vs. Capcom anyway.
Also, I thought the Evil Dead games for PSone and PS2 WERE Survival Horror games?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I could see a Street Fighter crossover, they are already a handful of RE characters in Marvel vs. Capcom anyway.
Also, I thought the Evil Dead games for PSone and PS2 WERE Survival Horror games?
Just because it's survival horror doesn't exactly mean it's a crossover though. Evil Dead has a TOTALLY different story, set of characters, canon, and has NO relation to RE. But for a crossover they would actually have STORY relevance to one another.

JillsPimp

The Armorer
Resident Metal Evil Gear Code Solid Veronica Peace X Walker.....

Solid Snake figuring out why there is a zombie metal gear? Lol

Top Bottom