• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wesker(RE5) vs Alexia Ashford(1st Form)

Wesker90

It's not necessarily a typical versus battle as I don't see many of these fun threads on here but this is also questioning as to fans still considering Alexia remaining superior due to a lack of difference between Wesker in CV and RE5, Some say it's the upgraded tech that video games received that made Wesker look much stronger in future titles while others say he did in fact get more powerful as the timeline progressed.

What is the verdict here, Would he still get punked out or did he surpass Alexia in terms of pure combat feats?

I initially thought Wesker and his experimental virus matured and somewhat upgraded as he may have been still getting used to his newfound superhuman genes in 1998 compared to 2009 but anyway it's a little mind boggling.

Mr.R

So...there's a little bit of cutscene and gameplay segregation to take into account because...we need to remind ourselves that Chris defeated Alexia's 1st form by running around and shooting her with a gun. Wesker could've done that. Any character in the series could've done that. Now, cutscene Alexia with her ability to mind control tentacles and make people fly with a slap can be a little tougher. But all in all, I think Alexia is a VERY overrated antagonist. I'll go with Wesker. Even Code Veronica Wesker. If Chris, a normal (albeit skilled and smart) human defeated her, Wesker could've done it too.

Top Bottom