• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 We miss them!

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
Ok!
So here is the deal guys!
Recently Resident Evil 6 has been Announced for November 20th, 2012. In that trailer we have the surprise of Leon & Chris! Hopefully teaming up along with the addition of some new and maybe old characters! I just wanna know who do you wanna see again and why? If there dead you can even get a little plot going to explain the reason there alive!
Jijijijjijijiij -mischievous grin-

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
Sherry Birkin, Claire with Chris & Leon and Barry Burton.
Barry could live in the same city as the one Leon is in.
I hope no one replies saying Wesker, He was bathing in lava and had a explosive slapped in his face, he is dead.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I definitely want to see Claire return in this game since everyone else she's worked along side in the past games are featured in RE6. It would be nice to play as her again too. It would also be sweet to see Barry get involved in some way.

Annnnd of course I want Wesker to make a cameo since there is a chance this game will take place before RE5. Plus I can never get enough of my Chris and Wesker duo, guys. ;)

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
Sherry Birkin, Claire with Chris & Leon and Barry Burton.
Barry could live in the same city as the one Leon is in.
I hope no one replies saying Wesker, He was bathing in lava and had a explosive slapped in his face, he is dead.
That's completely true unless they make like a clone out of his DNA and his memories out of Dumbledore's Pensive!

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
To be perfectly honest i really want Rebecca and Billy back and i know this is Survivor Horror but some romance between main characters would be nice! I mean Chris/Jill, Rebecca/Billy & Leon/Clair must happen!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Lol...I woudn't delete it...I was just lettin' ya know cause I've seen moderaters get annoyed...I wouldn't worry about it too much...

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
Lol...I woudn't delete it...I was just lettin' ya know cause I've seen moderaters get annoyed...I wouldn't worry about it too much...
Oh! I see yeah i remember Romero getting annoyed at me once but how the hell would i know! I mean isn't a forum to built to post what ever i want?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But if others have already done it, it's redundant and boring...And will just have people saying what they've already said a million times prior...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Rebecca... She, Carlos, Barry, and Billy really deserve to be seen in another game as they haven't been heard from again in 10 years. Everyone else has had their time in the spotlight... I wanna know what's happened to these guys damnit! At least Barry was seen in the helicopter in RE3, but Billy, Rebecca, and Carlos haven't even been in any updated documentation. They at least deserve a cameo,report, file, or any indication of their status as of now before they become irrelevant to the series.

I got into a heated argument a few years back with someone who is relatively new to RE saying Rebecca, Billy AND Carlos are no longer relevant to RE and are uninteresting and bland... This should also be fixed. They all need a makeover, which IF they are seen again I'm sure they will have one of some sort. Also, Rebecca and Carlos need better VA's, although Rebecca is my favorite character, I will admit her VA is damn annoying. I'm sure since now 10 years has passed Rebecca will be more matured, so she could have a newer VA and will most likely be a good installment and bring a lot to the series since she is the youngest STARS member... Jill and Chris are going to be 40 sooner or later! We will need younger characters in the main games again!

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I really want Rebecca and Barry to make a return. Its not even known what happens to them after the mansion incident, well barry does come back with the helicopter in one of RE3's endings. Rebecca doesent even get an Epilouge in RE3!

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
Rebecca... She, Carlos, Barry, and Billy really deserve to be seen in another game as they haven't been heard from again in 10 years. Everyone else has had their time in the spotlight... I wanna know what's happened to these guys damnit! At least Barry was seen in the helicopter in RE3, but Billy, Rebecca, and Carlos haven't even been in any updated documentation. They at least deserve a cameo,report, file, or any indication of their status as of now before they become irrelevant to the series.

I got into a heated argument a few years back with someone who is relatively new to RE saying Rebecca, Billy AND Carlos are no longer relevant to RE and are uninteresting and bland... This should also be fixed. They all need a makeover, which IF they are seen again I'm sure they will have one of some sort. Also, Rebecca and Carlos need better VA's, although Rebecca is my favorite character, I will admit her VA is damn annoying. I'm sure since now 10 years has passed Rebecca will be more matured, so she could have a newer VA and will most likely be a good installment and bring a lot to the series since she is the youngest STARS member... Jill and Chris are going to be 40 sooner or later! We will need younger characters in the main games again!

I think the most important people are Rebecca, Billy and Barry! I mean we don't even know if Billy made it out of the woods or Raccoon city alive! He could have died on the way i mean getting out of does woods on foot he could have even died in the extermination of Raccoon City, but let's not get our hopes down i mean he can appear in the next cgi movie Resident Evil Degeneration. That would be so cool and the guy in the shadows does look like him don't you think?
I really want Rebecca and Barry to make a return. Its not even known what happens to them after the mansion incident, well barry does come back with the helicopter in one of RE3's endings. Rebecca doesent even get an Epilouge in RE3!

I think they at least should make a cameo appearance in Resident Evil 6. It would be awesome if they did.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think the most important people are Rebecca, Billy and Barry! I mean we don't even know if Billy made it out of the woods or Raccoon city alive! He could have died on the way i mean getting out of does woods on foot he could have even died in the extermination of Raccoon City, but let's not get our hopes down i mean he can appear in the next cgi movie Resident Evil Degeneration. That would be so cool and the guy in the shadows does look like him don't you think?

I think they at least should make a cameo appearance in Resident Evil 6. It would be awesome if they did.

Agreed! If they brought Rebecca and Billy back it would make my... Life.

Untitled-1.jpg

img-thing
:D

Top Bottom