• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Virtual Reality RE?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
You mean a first person RE with Occulus Rift support (or whatever other VR headsets there are)? I could get down with that. Maybe a remake of Survivor, with hugely improved graphics and a more fleshed out story, but kept in first person to enjoy the Occulus.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Meh, I don't care much for gimmicks or novelties in Resident Evil. At least for the main series. Otherwise, I guess it's alright to mess with in spin-offs and such.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
You mean a first person RE with Occulus Rift support (or whatever other VR headsets there are)? I could get down with that. Maybe a remake of Survivor, with hugely improved graphics and a more fleshed out story, but kept in first person to enjoy the Occulus.

I've wanted a Doom 3 Style first person shooter of Resident Evil Survivor for years. One of the few FPS games of the modern era I would play, for sure.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Virtual Reality is the future. I think in ten years we can totally have an RE game that's virtual reality. That's when the TRUE survival tests begin!

Top Bottom