• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) VERY IMPRESSED

TonyKushfido

I love the fact that this community is so awesome and I hope to meet some of you guys at a convention or something. I can't find the last medallion so i'm kinda stuck at the part right after you get Claire but the game runs smooth and the fact they keep updating the game makes me excited about the future of the franchise..... especially since VR technology will continue to get more realistic.......... if anyone can give me techniques to beat the game (like making sure to board up the windows) please let me know! Thanks for letting me ramble. See ya on the other side of Raccoon City......

Oh and I'm playing on an iPhone 12.... let that sink in guys..... what a time to be alive

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So glad you're enjoying the game! I've never attempted to play the game on mobile, the thought alone is super crazy to me, so I'm not sure I could offer anything substantial in that category.

I know some things that helped me on console were using the knife more to conserve ammo, especially for the first Birkin fight, shooting an enemies leg off to trap them in less traveled rooms instead of trying to put them down permanently. Boarding windows can be helpful, but I mainly only find it makes a big difference in that first hallway and only with the window at the very end of the hall and the one that's already broken.

Really unsure if any of that would be helpful on mobile, maybe so. Hopefully it is helpful, though and again, I'm really glad that you are enjoying the game.

Top Bottom