• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Unreleased GBC port got leaked online!

bruno

Chief Researcher
I saw this a log time ago. It seems really awful, thank god they didn't release it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But for the limited technoligy avaible, its pretty impressive.
I gotta agree...I mean...I had a GameBoy Color...and at the time the most impressive thing was freakin' Poke'mon...This kinda blows Poke'mon outta the water...And I LOVE Poke'mon...I wouldn't have thought the Gameboy was capable of something like this...

L

Lurker
I cannot wait for Resident Evil 1.5. Just hope to god Capcom doesn't finish it now. It would end horribly. Or was 1.5 the finished one and RE3.5 the unfinished?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I cannot wait for Resident Evil 1.5. Just hope to god Capcom doesn't finish it now. It would end horribly. Or was 1.5 the finished one and RE3.5 the unfinished?
RE 3.5 had a finished STORY if I remember correctly, but not a game...Though I could be wrong...

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer

1.5 was the unfinished one

bruno

Chief Researcher
Both RE 1.5 and 3.5 were unfinished...
I think RE 1.5 was in a more advanced stage of developent when it was cancelled. Anyway, there's a fan group shooting a RE1.5 movie (I don't know if they're finished).

Top Bottom