• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Corps umbrella corps deluxe still locked help

Loobop

hi

i downloaded deluxe umbrella corps yesterday and knew i couldn't play till today,i went on my ps4 this morning and got the notification the theme and game was usuable but it isn't.

i've tried restarting my system

i've tried restoring liscenses which does nothing.

anyone having the same problem?

any solution?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
That's weird.... I'm going to get it later. Well in the evening. I'm excited to see where it goes.

IntoxNitram

Where are you located? I know UC doesn't come out for another day in some areas. Maybe they just listed it wrong for other territories with the deluxe edition too?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
In Canada. It says it comes out today. I'll be checking when I get home tomorrow. I'd like to play it :p I haven't played much so I would kind of be painfully be putting uncharted and mirrors edge on the side, but it IS Resident Evil.... it'll be stupid, but stupid fun xD A round here and there won't kill me.

Loobop

ended up contacting uk psn by phone they said i cancelled it which i so did not,so i ended getting it from psn without free theme and colour dlc so i'm not too pleased never pre ordering anything digital again.

IntoxNitram

ended up contacting uk psn by phone they said i cancelled it which i so did not,so i ended getting it from psn without free theme and colour dlc so i'm not too pleased never pre ordering anything digital again.
Did you have automatic funding on? Was there enough in your psn wallet to cover the costs? If there isn't enough in your wallet and you don't allow automatic funding, the payment wouldn't have gone through.

Top Bottom