• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Two red houses in the village - can I still go back?

SandroX

Hi there :) Need some help about two houses I can't go back into - I checked YouTube guides and I couldn't find an answer. I'm relatively far in the game (just got 4 flasks) and I can't access these two houses. One in the southwest, which is blocked by debris. The other is Luizas house:

20210907_213849884_iOS-scaled.jpg

20210907_213859507_iOS-scaled.jpg

I can't for the live of me get back into these buildings. Is this still coming? Also, Luizas house showing red for me as well:

20210910_182751915_iOS-scaled.jpg

Any support would be welcome! :) Again, I looked at 100% Walkthroughs and simply couldn't find where people cleared these houses.

Cheers!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Yes, I know for a fact you can get back to Luizas house but you can't go inside because it burnt down. There isn't anything you need in there though. There was an herb hiding in the living room but that's about it.

I can't say with 100% certainty if you can get back to the other house because it's been so long since I played, but I don't recall being unable to return to any of the houses that are beyond the hill that you drop down in the beginning. I know that doesn't help too much but yea... I stopped playing after I beat Village of Shadows ages ago.

SpaceOwlHoot

Right, after you finish the segment with Luiza's house you cannot get back into it. The other house is the one where you get the handgun? I think that also might be blocked once the debris is there.

SandroX

Hi there! :) Thanks guys, seems like in both cases I can't get in - I wonder how I missed that first house.... not sure I'll ever play it again, but would've been nice to somehow go back. Cheers!

Frag Maniac

Yeah, both of those houses are destroyed, one smashed by a Lycan, the other burned, so no going back in.

You probably missed the health vile in the smashed house, and there's also an item in a low cabinet to the right of the kitchen sink of the burned house. Evil Resource says that one is a static item, a sack of Lei worth 500. I could not see it's value when I looted it, as no amount showed.

That said, make sure you loot the chem fluid in the outhouse outside Luiza's house if you haven't yet, and of course that late in the game, there's also mag ammo and Luiza's necklace in front of the house, and pistol ammo and some grenade launcher rounds to the left on a table and bench. Lastly, don't forget the birdcage hanging from a tree to the left on the way out in the field near the little shack where you meet Elena.

Last edited:
Top Bottom