• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TV-Links Gone for Good

Sephiroxas

tvlinks-crop.jpg

"TV Links, a Web site that provided links to hundreds of movies, documentaries, TV shows and cartoons hosted on streaming media sites such as Google Video and YouTube, has been raided by UK authorities. The site's operator was also arrested, The Guardian reports.

Even though the site has not hosted any pirated content, it was a thorn in the side of movie and TV studios, thanks to having links to newest movies and TV shows.

As the largest site of its kind, it showcased the power of user-driven Internet, with the site's visitors helping to keep links to content constantly updated."

Get out your hankies people and start crying now, because the website TV-Links.co.uk is officially gone for good.

Read More: [EZTV]

REGirlfan

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=82.msg614#msg614 date=1193071816]
tvlinks-crop.jpg

"TV Links, a Web site that provided links to hundreds of movies, documentaries, TV shows and cartoons hosted on streaming media sites such as Google Video and YouTube, has been raided by UK authorities. The site's operator was also arrested, The Guardian reports.

Even though the site has not hosted any pirated content, it was a thorn in the side of movie and TV studios, thanks to having links to newest movies and TV shows.

As the largest site of its kind, it showcased the power of user-driven Internet, with the site's visitors helping to keep links to content constantly updated."

Get out your hankies people and start crying now, because the website TV-Links.co.uk is officially gone for good.

Read More: [EZTV]
[/quote]

Hey girl do u mean a RE cartoon show lol :D

Sephiroxas

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=82.msg644#msg644 date=1193253855]
[/quote]

No I meant what I meant.

General Discussion
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

No where in that description does it say "Resident evil" it says anything and everything.

REGirlfan

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=82.msg709#msg709 date=1193616268]
[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=82.msg644#msg644 date=1193253855]
[/quote]

No I meant what I meant.

General Discussion
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

No where in that description does it say "Resident evil" it says anything and everything.
[/quote]

Well dang im sorry :(

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=82.msg731#msg731 date=1193709216]
well, that's true about that.
you can post anything in this section.
[/quote]

i didn't say u could'nt

Top Bottom