• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trying to find old game

Cvsey

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I’m trying to find an old game I used to play, I think it was a resident evil game but I’m not sure. I apologize if it gets confusing but I’ll explain it the best way I can.
It was 2d defender type game. Definitely had the umbrella type symbol in it somehow. I remember one map, maybe the only map, had a bridge that led to a few buildings one being a research room. It was multiplayer. If you died, you become a zombie and depending on how many zombies you killed, you’d be a stronger type. It was part of a steam like app that had many games on it that included Pokémon and a dragonball z game I think.
again, sorry if this isn’t the correct place or forum. Just been bothering me that I can’t remember what game it was and I was hoping maybe posting on a forum someone would know what I was talking about.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hi! If you became a zombie if you died I don't think it can be any Resident Evil game. But that's fine, you can talk about any video game here.
Do you have any idea how old it is? That would help narrowing down the possible games. I don't think an umbrella symbol is unique for Capcom Resident Evil games, but the particular design and colors Capcom used is probably unique and protected. But this game you look for is perhaps older than Capcom...

Knowing what platform(s) the game was for would also help.

Res_Veteran

I Work For Umbrella
Doesn't sound like any RE title I've come across, You say it was an old game how old are we talking?
Maybe a bit more infomation could help one of us find it for you.

D

Deleted member 21244

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I’m trying to find an old game I used to play, I think it was a resident evil game but I’m not sure. I apologize if it gets confusing but I’ll explain it the best way I can.
It was 2d defender type game. Definitely had the umbrella type symbol in it somehow. I remember one map, maybe the only map, had a bridge that led to a few buildings one being a research room. It was multiplayer. If you died, you become a zombie and depending on how many zombies you killed, you’d be a stronger type. It was part of a steam like app that had many games on it that included Pokémon and a dragonball z game I think.
again, sorry if this isn’t the correct place or forum. Just been bothering me that I can’t remember what game it was and I was hoping maybe posting on a forum someone would know what I was talking about.
The only resident evil game in Wich you die and became a zombie is resident evil operation raccon city who also have multiplayer, the game came out in 2012 so isn't that old , and you didn't became stronger depending on how much zombie you killed and there wasn't one map, and it wasn't 2d, so i doubt it was this game

There’s only one 2d older game i can think about right now, who has a level whit zombie, and if you die you became a zombie and there is multiplayer, the game is metal slug, but i don't remember any type of umbrella symbol there... Take a look at the video maybe it's this game

Last edited by a moderator:

Cvsey

Thanks for the replies guys. But that Metal Slug isn’t it. I think I was playing it around mid-late 2000s but was probably made in the 90s or early 2000s. The game was a top down camera if that makes since. Idk if you guys know the game RimWorld but it’s that kind of looking game, 2D and flat. I played it on my PC. Like I stated before, it was part of a gaming application that had many games that came with it. It was a small window with the list of games that would open a bigger window for the selected game.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The only older zombie game I remember, other than Resident Evil, was Zombies ate my Neighbors but I don't remember turning into a zombie if I died...

220px-Zombies_Ate_My_Neighbors_box.jpg

Cvsey

Thanks for the replies guys. But that Metal Slug isn’t it. I think I was playing it around mid-late 2000s but was probably made in the 90s or early 2000s. The game was a top down camera if that makes since. Idk if you guys know the game RimWorld but it’s that kind of looking game, 2D and flat. I played it on my PC. Like I stated before, it was part of a gaming application that had many games that came with it. It was a small window with the list of games that would open a bigger window for the selected game.

Top Bottom