1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trailer-tastic: Capcom spoil us with new Resident Evil HD Remaster & Revelations 2 vids

by Steve Powell on Sep 1, 2014 at 11:18 AM
  • Steve Powell

Steve Powell Administrator Admin Moderator Patreon

From rumour-fact to fact-fact, Resident Evil: Revelations 2 has today been officially acknowledged publicly as the real deal, cementing what we already knew from last month's premature announcement and product listing on Xbox.com.

Included below is the game's first official trailer, featuring some very snazzy this-dude-is-a-zombie wristbands to help the undiscerning tell apart the normies from the face munchers.

And here be the new Resident Evil HD Remaster trailer:

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

1. Spikeyroxas
    TERRA SAVE?!
    Claire works for terra save doesn't she!?

Edit: I just read that Masachika Kawata said that the games protagonists will not be Jill or Chris.

Also a playable demo will be at TGS
    And new info will surface next week

Edit 2:
    Notice the Rachel reference at the start? In the background at 0:32 heh
    Loki likes this.
  2. Flipqy42
    I can't wait. I really hope that the presence of Terra Save means that Claire will be the star.
  3. Turo602
    It's also worth noting that two people who resemble Barry and Rebecca have been spotted talking in the background. If it is indeed them, I hope this game gives us some much needed closure on characters from the past. After all, the game is called Revelations.
  4. Loki
    Two games in Early 2015! We are being spoiled :D
    Spikeyroxas and Jen like this.
  5. run b run
    They are digital downloads no,?