• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Top 3 most hilarous mods for Resident Evil 5

Airaku

Stray Jedi
There are some pretty hilarious mods for Resident Evil 5 on PC. I wanted to post these for ****s and giggles. I assume some of you seen some of these already.

1) This one is probably the BEST mod in the history of Resident Evil. I'd be dumbstruck if something tops this mod!

2) This mod is too funny and quite hard to take seriously. This may or may not destroy your view of Albert xD

3) Last but not least. The most ****ed up, yet equally hilarious mod in the history of Resident Evil and one that really brings a new perspective to Chris Redfield. You really can't blame Capcom for making that Sailor Chris outfit....

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Yes the first one is the Wesker crows! LMAO The best one ever. I don't know why the don't work... Hmmmm try it next time you're on a computer :p The other two are the retarded Wesker mod which replaces Irving with Wesker. Hilarious as heck and then the classic Chris is gay and it replaces Excella with a shirtless Chris with aviators. LMAO! Josh replaces Chris and Jill replaces Sheva. It's really funny xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This is one I tend to share. RE5 Insanity.

That is pretty awesome. My only problem with it is the A.I. seems so overloaded and stupid that it doesn't know what to do xD I realize a lot of them are civilians re-skinned and those ones aren't attacking. Some of the ones that were had the player at a few parts but then stood still and didn't kill him -_- If it worked and everything was attacking then in theory it would be one hell of a challenge :p

Top Bottom