• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 10 Resident Evil creatures

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
WatchMojo just posted their list of the top 10 RE creatures:

What do you think? There are definitely a few that they missed in my opinion. What's your top 10?

Agent Spike

I think their list is decent :)

My top 10 in no particular order are:
Any kind of Tyrant (including Nemesis)
Hunters
Regenerators
Leech Zombies
Dr. Salvador
Bandersnatchers
Crimson Heads
Tarantulas
Lickers
Lisa Trevor

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
5:55 wtf I didn't know crimson head could attack other zombie. Anyway I think the best and scariest creature is Iron Maiden (regenerator with spikes) and the worst would be that robotic looking TALOS with missile launcher in Umbrella Chronicles.

A bit out of topic but they also posted top 10 resi games (and yes you probably already know which resi game is number 1 and I agree on that).

Agent Spike

5:55 wtf I didn't know crimson head could attack other zombie. Anyway I think the best and scariest creature is Iron Maiden (regenerator with spikes) and the worst would be that robotic looking TALOS with missile launcher in Umbrella Chronicles.

A bit out of topic but they also posted top 10 resi games (and yes you probably already know which resi game is number 1 and I agree on that).

Yup! They can. Just like Nemesis. lol reminds me of this video:

Ohh! other monsters that I love are the Novistadors and Verdugo from Resident Evil 4. They're scary as hell.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't know if I have a top ten but
I've always been fascinated by the Garador (sp?) in RE4. I always felt sorry for the first one being trapped in that dungeon and the sewed eyes are creepy.

And they have a nice body if I recall correctly.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
1. Nemesis
2. Zombie Elephant
3. Hunter Gamma
4. Mutated Steve
5. Eliminator
6. Neptune
7. UT Trooper
8. Executioner
9. Sweeper
10. Alexia Ashford