• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Tomorrow is the big day!

BranBran

Ahhhh! I get to play the RE6 demo tomorrow. I bought Drangon's Dogma just for this day lol. Since i have a PS3 and had to wait, but it's finally here.....:D

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Ahhhh! I get to play the RE6 demo tomorrow. I bought Drangon's Dogma just for this day lol. Since i have a PS3 and had to wait, but it's finally here.....:D
-Ok, so i put in my dragons dogma.......It is 12 :30am here sept 4, 2012, I put in the code........."It says ," code is put in incorrectly or is already used !!!!!!!!!! -So I am guessing I have to still freaking wait for PSN to update !!! - So that means when the store updates at 7pm on sept the 4th, 2012 I will be able to finally download it..rediculous !!!! If theres a demo for PSN - Plus users today also ,I will be super ****ed off and get right in the car and trade in my copy of Dragons Dogma to gamestop !!!!

LeonaWarCross

If anybody still reads this I cant access the demo for ps3 i've tried for hours but it always says its been used or is invalid, now I know it hasnt been used. please somebody tell me exactly what to do

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The demo isn't ready yet.
As far as I'm aware it's out tomorrow.
That may be the reason your code shows up as invalid

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
If anybody still reads this I cant access the demo for ps3 i've tried for hours but it always says its been used or is invalid, now I know it hasnt been used. please somebody tell me exactly what to do
-If you are in europe you have to wait till weds when your psn updates, if you are in the USA it will update tonight

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Oh... And there was me thinking that it would be available tomorrow
Pretty annoying when you think about the fact that some people in the world would have played and completed the game before we can even play the demo

BranBran

How? For those that bought Dragon's Dogma, we still get to play the demo two weeks before it is released on the PSN or XBL. I do have a question though. Is it going to be the same demo that Xbox players got with their Dragon's Dogma? :p

Top Bottom