• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Thoughts On the Re6 Death Scenes

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Frankly i like seeing things die (Hence my name)

And my partners have died an un-godly amount of times compared to me.....

What are your thoughts on these deaths

(Dunno if its aloud,(Offensive? let me know) but anyhow just curious)

When i see my partner die i go into ''Wesker Mode'' which (as the name say's) a brutal smackdown on zombies i rather not go into detail for obvious reasons.....but what are your thoughts?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Love the one with the meat-grinder where it puts Leons head in it, and falls in with him. One of the best death scenes i've seen in a game since Isaac shooting himself in the face with a spear-gun at the end of Dead Space 2.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I also like the one with the meat grinder, but only because Leon finally gets his hair messed up. Other than that, I can't understand how people can actually enjoy stuff like that. All in all, I'm glad that the death scenes in this game are not as horrible as in RE4.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I also like the one with the meat grinder, but only because Leon finally gets his hair messed up. Other than that, I can't understand how people can actually enjoy stuff like that. All in all, I'm glad that the death scenes in this game are not as horrible as in RE4.
Simple really.....

It shows the characters aren't Wesker Childern

eX29-

I wish it had more brutal death scenes. It was without a doubt one of the cool things about RE4. I did not see enough of these in RE6 to be impressed by it, yet. I seen the meat grinder one in a video and it was not that good. I still remember some from RE4 where you drop into a huge spike back first, chainsaw you clearly seen your head get cut off, or how about those insects that grab you and melt your face with acid, plus the close up afterwards.

I know they had alot more, just pointing out a few that comes to mind. Overall. I wish RE6 had more of these types of deaths. From what I seen it's alot like RE5 for the most part, just simple and bang your dead. RE4 was without a doubt the best death scenes I've seen on any RE game. It made you say out loud "Ouch! That's got to hurt!" at times. LOL

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I wish it had more brutal death scenes. It was without a doubt one of the cool things about RE4. I did not see enough of these in RE6 to be impressed by it, yet. I seen the meat grinder one in a video and it was not that good. I still remember some from RE4 where you drop into a huge spike back first, chainsaw you clearly seen your head get cut off, or how about those insects that grab you and melt your face with acid, plus the close up afterwards.

I know they had alot more, just pointing out a few that comes to mind. Overall. I wish RE6 had more of these types of deaths. From what I seen it's alot like RE5 for the most part, just simple and bang your dead. RE4 was without a doubt the best death scenes I've seen on any RE game. It made you say out loud "Ouch! That's got to hurt!" at times. LOL
It does have them....you just have to....''explore''

eX29-

I've not seen anything spectacular, yet. I got ran over by an ambulance (LOL), crushed by a car thrown at me by the giant B.O.W. when I was not looking and it was the simple "You Are Dead!" with my character down on the ground. I also was grabbed by that weird looking B.O.W. on the airplane while playing with Helena and failed the QTE. It sorta looked like those deaths from RE4 with the insects that grab you and melt your face with acid BUT it was WAY less graphic over RE4's death.

I guess I need to "explore" more like you said and die more often. LOL

Top Bottom