• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thoughts on Natalia Korda

TherminiteGaming

Am I the only one who wants to see more of Natalia? I thought she was an adorable character, even if her constant spotting the mutants and calling it out when it's more than obvious, was annoying.

I think the next game after the Resident Evil 3 remake should take place when Natalia is an adult. Will she still have her powers to sense mutants? Will she even survive in the universe now? What do you guys think?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I really liked Natalia as a character, as well as her Little Miss campaign. I would love to see her again, however I feel like if we do see her again, she'll be a villain.

That is strictly based off the ending of the game and, of course, they could retcon it if they really wanted to. I would love to be able to play as her as young woman though. I feel like they could definitely make her a full playable character if they tried.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
She was a fun character that made a lot of Barry's portions of the game all the more endearing. Of course, given the ending of the game - there could be a darker future in store for her. I seriously hope they take up this story line and give us the Revelations 3 we deserve.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I’ve been wanting a follow up to Revelations 2 for a while now. I really wanted them to work it into the main series’ storyline but they didn’t bother doing that with RE7 and I doubt they’d do it now. I’d settle for a Revelations 3 follow up though. Hope they give it a bigger budget as well.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Agreed, I think Natalia could definitely be used again and it would definitely be cool to see her in a third Revelations game. I feel like Alex's possession of her could be a really interesting story, if done right. It would also mean that we could have the Burtons/Redfields in there as well.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I want a game featuring the Redfields and Burtons! :cry: It would be the perfect combo.

But to expand on what I think they could do with Natalia/Alex. They could make a huge impact with the series and this story. As sinister as Alex is, she could easily kill off a major character disguised as Natalia, specially Barry as he is a big enough character to have an impact towards fans but not too devastating as another lead like Claire, Chris, Jill or anyone else.

Wether or not Natalia lives through this will be the main surprise. Natalia may still have some control over herself to be able to fight off Alex’s attempts to take complete control. We saw Alex was already threatened by her in Rev2. I could see them doing a story where Natalia runs away after she realizes she his partially responsible for the death of Barry and then Moira and co. go on a search for her.

Last edited:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
A follow-up to Revelations 2 is high on many people's list here, including mine!

I like what others have said so far. However, if she returns she wouldn't necessarily return as a villain, but rather as an anti-hero. It would be fun to play as a character that suddenly loses control - imagine playing as Natalia, and suddenly your controller starts to vibrate and she moves by herself (controlled by Alex), and you have to fight against the mind control.

I so want a game with Barry and Moira together. Father and daughter co-op, badass!

Mr.R

I think I'm on the minority here that don't want Moira back? I felt so annoyed by her in REV2. But I would love a Barry \ Claire partnership trying to bring Natalia back (like, a way to try and remove Alex from her head. The game could've be based around this. Claire and Barry chasing Natalex and trying to salve Natalia from...herself!)

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I think now that we know that RE8 will be what Revelations 3 was going to be with a bigger budget - I am hopeful we are going to finish this story line. What else would a Revelations 3 Preliminary story line look like anyway?

Of course, they could keep the game play, setting, and enemy designs and change the story to whatever the hell they want - they still have a full year of work to do on the RE8 game. But hey, a man can dream!

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
If its true, then Resident Evil 7's story will feel even more pointless and disconnected from the main franchise.

Revelations 2 was, in my opinion, a better RE game than RE7.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
There are always ways to connect the stories together. The Molded enemy types could appear along with T-Phobos or T-Abyss enemies. Or there could be some kind of Ouroboros hybrid? As more leaks become available, I will keep up us notified. If there is anything major, I will use Spoiler Tags, but right now - this is just kind of hazy speculation. But there is a demo of the game apparently for development only.

Top Bottom